She grins at my excited outburst before squishing my cheeks and kissing me. "You're so cute Jude."

"Sir, we're five minutes away." My driver states and I thank him before fiddling with my wedding ring again.

Me and Macy had a small wedding with just friends and family shortly after our engagement as we didn't want to wait. It was the happiest day of my life and I know today is going to be like the cherry on top. We're finally going to become a family of three and it's crazy to think how quickly my life became perfect after I met my Macy.

Eventually we reach the hospital and I hop out with a quick glance to my watch indicating that I've missed almost thirty minutes. I rush inside and up to her floor where I meet Kenzo and Aiden who took her to the hospital and Cameron and Alejandra who arrived right after them.

"Thank you for bringing her and being here! How's she doing?" I quickly take off my coat and throw it to the side along with my tie.

"Surprisingly calm." Aiden chuckles as I step towards the door.

"Too calm in fact. You better get in there." Cameron squeezes my shoulder before I make my way inside.

I close the door behind me and instantly spot Macy on an exercise ball while also massaging her back. She sighs heavily before I make my way to her and gently push her hands away so that I can help. A proud grin blooms across my lips over how cool and collected she is but that quickly fades when she drops her head forward with a loud groan.

"Painful one dove?" I ask as I increase the pressure of my hands on her lower back.

"They're all painful Jude!" She huffs and I kiss the back of her neck wishing I could take it all away.

"Breathe through it...just like that. Do you want to take –"

"Where were you?!" She croaks and her bottom lip trembles as she turns to face me.

"My flight got delayed. I'm so sorry dove. You know I wouldn't miss this for the world."

"I know – I just..." She shakes her head as her pretty eyes fill with tears and break my heart.

"What's wrong Macy? What can I do to help?" I cup her face in my hands and wipe away her tears.

"I-I'm so scared Jude!" She sobs into my chest as I massage her back. "This hurts and I knew it would but this is another level of pain!"

"I know my love but remember that you've prepared yourself for this. Nine months of nurturing, all those courses we did and books we read. You may not feel like you're ready but you are." I soothe as best as I can while my heart aches over how nervous and upset she is. "I'm here to help in any way that I can. I'm right here and I won't let anything happen to you or our baby as long as I breathe. Understood?"

"Understood." She nods before swearing heatedly. "Can you help me to the bed please?"

"Of course, darlin." I do exactly that before covering her with the blanket when she starts to shiver. "When was your last check and how many centimeters were you dilated then?"

"Last check was thirty minutes ago and I was at three." She explains as I brush away her hair matted against her sweaty skin.

"You're doing so good Mace." I peck her forehead before intertwining our hands so that she can squeeze mine when her next contraction hits.

I spend the next two hours tending to her and getting her anything she needs. She struggled to get to four centimeters and it was heart-breaking to see her in so much pain but I try to be as encouraging and supportive as possible like I learned. That includes backing off when she starts cursing in Spanish.