"That's exactly what I thought when I first saw you." I chuckle as he takes a seat on our bed and tugs me to stand between his legs.

"If you'd let me I'd worship you from dusk 'til dawn every single day. Your skin is the softest thing I've ever felt, it makes me want to kiss every inch of it but dig my nails into it at the same time while I pleasure you." He brushes his lips in a feather light kiss against my knuckles. "Your curves are delicious. Your cute little ass makes me want to spank it red and raw every time you run that smart mouth of yours. Your soft voice soothes me like no other yet drives me insane with need when you moan my name."

"Judah!" I do just that when he makes me straddle his lap and trails a path of hot kisses up my neck.

"My mind is always on you when you're not near me but I can't get enough of you when we're together. You're like my own personal drug, one that I'd happily become addicted to." He murmurs against my heated skin before kissing me passionately. "I love you Macy."

"I love you too, so much." I sigh contently before kissing him. But before I can speak further his phone rings.

"Hello?" He answers before wincing. "Alright, we'll be there soon."

"We're late aren't we?" I chuckle once he hangs up.

"Very so we better get going, come on." He smiles as I grab my things before we make our way out of the house and into his car.

I aimlessly scroll on social media and reply to a text from Cameron. The doctors eventually cleared him and with a lot of physical therapy he's now back to normal. He bought an apartment in London a few months ago so that we can stay close to each other and started up his architecture firm too which has been quite successful. Currently he's on vacation in Hawaii with his girlfriend, Alejandra. Much to everyone's delight she stayed back in London to help him recover, they grew closer and he asked her out.

I smile at the picture he sent me of himself at the beach with the ocean in the background. He looks content and I'm so happy for him. I put down my phone and hum in time to the song playing but frown in confusion when I realize that we're still in the countryside. Judah chuckles when he notices my expression before curling his hand around my thigh.

"I thought we were heading into the city?"

"I might have lied." He grins cheekily with a glint of excitement in his eyes. "Our date's setting is a little different than usual but I promise you'll like it."

"Alright." I murmur with suspicion.

We continue for fifteen more minutes before Judah drives up to a pair of black gates. My eyes widen in familiarity when I recognize the house we've been wanting to purchase but it was sold a few days ago to someone else. I sit confused as Judah punches a code into the keypad before the gates open and he drives up to the front doors.

"The people who won the bid pulled out. Couldn't secure a deposit quick enough." Judah states as he cuts off the engine.

"T-That means it's ours?" I breathe as a wide smile slowly blooms across my lips.

"It's ours love. This is our new home." He leans over to kiss my cheek with a soft smile. "Shall we go inside?"

I nod eagerly which makes him laugh as we both step out of the car. I rush inside after he unlocks the door and grin happily as I walk from room to room with him again. It's a recently built property so it's very modern with vast gardens at the front and back of the house. Fields of countryside stretch for miles around us and provide us with privacy which was a big factor for us.

"I'm so excited!" I whirl around as Judah walks into the kitchen. "I still can't believe it's finally ours."

"I know." He smiles as he tugs me against him and rests his chin on my shoulder. "This is home now, where we're soon going to have mini versions of us running around and where we're going to grow old."