6. The Crush

I smile at Mafuyu and we walk back to the other 4. "I'm going to go back to composing now." I turn towards her. She has long white hair and blue eyes. She startes at me and then walks away. "Well okay- Anyways, Miku can you pleaaaaase take me to Minori's Sekai?" Miku sighs. "Fine, but this is the last trip to someone else's Sekai today." I nod and hug Miku. The next thing I know we're in a place with a big green stage. "Hey, Isn't that the girl that transfered schools? How did she get here?-" I turn around to see Airi Momoi talking to herself. "Nice to see you to Momoi. Is Minori here by any chance?" Airi shakes her head. "No, she went to the mall with Shizuku." I sigh. "I'm too tired for this shit. I'll just tell her tomorrow. Miku, send me back to the real world please." Miku nods and sends me back. I look around Weekend Garage to see if anyone's still there, and suprisingly there was. The Vivid Bad Squad was still practicing. I was just sitting there enjoying the song when Toya noticed I had returned. "Welcome back Y/n." I see a small smile appear on Toya. I smile back. "Y/n-chan Did you tell Minori?" I shake my head. "Sadly she wasn't at the Sekai, and I'm too tired to go to the mall to tell her." I yawn. "Well, my house is nearby if you wanna stay there. I'm sure Ena wouldn't mind." I stare at Akito, shocked by the offer. "Woah, what happened to the Shinonome I know and love?" I sweatdrop. |Uh oh-| "What?" I awkwardly chuckle. "N-nothing! I didn't say anything. I'm gonna head home now- Bye!" I grab my stuff and leave. Leaving a shocked Akito behind.

So, I guess it's time for some explaining huh? Well you see, in this story Y/n has a little...crush on Akito. I mean yeah she acts like she hates him but she really doesn't. The next chapter will hopefully tell some more. I apologize for male and Genderfluid or Non-binary people for the she/her pronouns. I also apologize if you don't like Akito in that way- anyways, see you in the next chapter! Bye lovelies!~