Lunch With Lou

Wow, has it really been over two months since I have updated? So sorry, bloody teachers at my school seem to dedicate their careers to ruining a student's social life.

Also, HOLY COW!!! OVER 400 READS!!!

Just to clear this up:

Liam and Tori were 17 when they first met and now they're 22 years old. Chloe just turned 4.

Italics=Tori's thoughts

Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________________

Before:

Liam whispered into my ear "She's beautiful you know? Just like her mother."

________________________________________________________________________________________

Once again, the butterflies in my stomach went crazy like a directioner standing outside the arena before a concert. I could feel my cheeks heating up, probably the same shade of red that my nails and lipstick were. Thankfully, Lou decided to return from wherever she went to answer her phone. Must be the first time for a girl in her twenties to be thankful for a cockblock-er.

Lou wrapped her hand around my forearm and pulled me up off the couch. "Sorry to interrupt your fun but we will be leaving now, see you soon!" she announced as she dragged me out of the room. "My child better be still intact when I return Stripey!" I yelled as we got nearer to the doors. I heard Chloe giggle at something, Tomlinson must have said something sassy about me.(#DumbFanficMoment) Bloody Wanker.

The two of us, Lou and I, navigated our way through the Vogue London headquarters as other workers rushed to use the hour for lunch to their advantage. As usual, the paparazzi were just standing there outside the door, waiting for anyone with connections to leak a celebrity's dirty laundry. Lou gripped my wrist and quickly dragged me through the masses of nosy adults.

We, or I weren't really considered important but the lingering paps still decided to take pictures. Even during daylight, the flash from their machines of nosiness, otherwise known as a camera were blinding. I swear to god, if they took the flash off the damn thing, celebrities might actually be more tolerant of them.

My hands gripped the strap of my bag tightly as I kept my head down and followed Lou's brisk pace towards the heart of London. Our heels clacked loudly, keeping a constant rhythm as we quickly walked away from the building. Eventually, we reached the heart of London, where the best boutiques and food stands were.

Lou and I bought simple platters of fish and chips from a random food stand on the street and nibbled on the greasy food as we window-shopped. We walked past the ginormous line for the London Eye and several stores like Jack Wills and Topshop and into a park. We settled on an empty red plastic bench. I smoothed down the back of my dress before taking a seat. Grabbing the plate of fish and chips, I brought a piece up to my face and took a rather large bite of it.

To my left, Lou copied my actions as we stared at the young children playing in the park with their pets while their parents watched adoringly. All types of couples, young and old, asian, white, or black, all shared the same bright, genuine smile as they gazed at their children's playfulness. That could've been us, me and Liam.

Breaking the silence, Lou turned to me abruptly and blurted out, "Liam's the father, isn't he?"

______________________________________________________________________________

Ooh, cliffy, haha I must be such a female dog to you all, first I don't update for two months, then I do and leave you with a cliffhanger. I will update tomorrow at this time, VERY LATE!  So please be patient.

Has anyone been to the TMH tour? How was it? It'll be a while before they come back to Australia :(

Vote, Comment, and Fan! Fommenote!!

xoxo Elle From Hell