🖤 0 1 💛

Hey Guys

"If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack. If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe, form, please go to (Wattpad User Link). Thank you."

Disclaimer :

This is my own concept. It might be a coincidence if concept matches a little with someone else but words can never match because its my own work with my own ideas.

Copyright :

All the copy right of this FF belongs to Ash_1274. And copying, mirroring is strictly prohibited and strict action will be taken against if I find anyone copying my work. And all my dear readers, there is a site named Novelhd (truyen) which is copying everyone's works, If you want to read my stories then I would request and advice to read them at Wattpad only and not at any mirroring site as all the original stories are at wattpad with Author Ash_1274.

Description : 

This FF will start after Talent hunt. I am so happy with the response I got on Talent Hunt FFs so this is one more idea that I got recently on Talent Hunt Track. 

So Lets start with this FF,

After Talent Hunt

Fab 5 NavNiMan came out. Fab 4 leaves from there to party without telling anything to Manik. Manik found it weird but he ignores it. 

Meanwhile 

Aryaman apologized to Manik again to which Manik hugged him out. He then told them that he will leave to Denmark after 2 days. 

Aryaman then leaves from there while Nandini and Navya too leaves and Manik came to Malhotra Mansion. 

At Malhotra Mansion

Manik was about to enter inside 

Nyonika: You cannot enter in my Mansion

Manik looks at Nyonika

Nyonika: You are not allowed to enter here. Its my Mansion now 

Manik: Nyonika please don't joke. I am already tired. I have no time for your jokes

Nyonika: I am not joking okay. If you have doubt then let me show you the documents

Nyonika shows the documents to Manik. Manik was shocked seeing his sign there where it was written that he named all the property in Nyonika's name. 

Manik (shocked): Ye

Nyonika (smirks): Kyu Manik, tumhare hi signatures hai na ye. Tumhe pata tumhare ye signatures lene me meri madad kisne ki, tumhare dad ne. 

Manik remembers he signed some documents as Shrikant told him. Meanwhile Shrikant comes there and hugs Nyonika from back and looks at Manik with a smirk

Shrikant (smirks): Mere pyaare Manik laga na jhatka.

Manik's eyes welled up with tears. He can't believe his dad was also bad and involved with Nyonika. He was betrayed by his dad. 

Shrikant : tumhe kya laga main tumse pyaar krta hoon, kabhi bhi nhi, sab naatak tha mera jisse tumhe apne upar blind trust kara saku aur tumse signatures le saku. Nyo se bhi nafrat ka naatak krna pada muje

Manik (cries and shouts): Kyu kiya aapne esa, kyu kiya

Nyonika: Oh ho Manik chillao mat yaha. Aur haan ek cheez sun lo tum mere bete nhi ho. You are illegitimate son of Shrikant 

Manik gets shocked hearing this. He can't believe his ears after what he listened.

Manik (shocked): Illegitimate

Shrikant: I use to spend night with so many girls but one day I got drunk and got intimate with a girl and then some days later we got to know she is pregnant with you. I told her to abort but she didn't agree. While giving birth to you, she died and then you became a burden on us. My so called dad named Malhotra Mansion in your name. We then got to know that you can take decision related to property after you turned 18. After that I gained your trust and got it signed by you.

It was a big shock for Manik. The Man whom Manik loved beyond anything is actually a devil. And also he is an illegitimate son of his father. He doesn't know what to react in this because he was badly broken from inside after hearing all this. 

Nyonika (angry): Tumhe bahut tolerate kr liya maine, Now get out from here or else I will call the security

Manik turns his face and just walks out of Malhotra Mansion with tears flowing from his eyes continuously. He was badly broken.

Later 

Manik came to Fab 5 Jam room and sees Fab 4 there partying. He was about to enter 

Dhruv (shouts): Stop Manik

Manik stopped there. Fab 4 comes there

Alya (angry): Yaha kyu aaye ho tum haan. 

Manik was little shocked hearing this

Manik : What do you mean?

Mukti (angry): oh please Manik we know everything now. You are an illegitimate son. Do u really think we will allow you in after knowing this? 

Cabir (angry): You are right Mukti, you are not allowed to enter inside. (Here Cabir is not gay and in a relationship with Navya)

Manik (gets tears): Guys don't say this please 

Alya (angry): Oh please Manik ab toh tumhare paas kuch hai bhi nhi, na koi property na kuch, you are on road right now. Do u really think hum tumhe Fab 5 me jagah denge? Never.

Manik (cries): guys esa mat kaho, we are a family

Mukti (taunts): Family, humne tumhe apna dost bhi nhi maana. We were with you only for your money but now u are of no use for us. And moreover you are illegitimate, we don't want an illegitimate person in our group.  So just get out from here

Manik was only in tears. It was one more betrayal for him. The Fab 5 whom he thought as family was with him only for Money.

Dhruv (angrily): What are you doing here? Just get out.

Dhruv pushed Manik angrily due to which Manik was about to fall but he was hold by Nandini. Navya too was present with Nandini. Manik looks at Nandini with tears in his eyes while Nandini looks at Fab 4 with anger in her eyes.

****************************

How was it?

Hope u all like it

So tried something new and a different concept. Hope u all enjoyed this