nightmare 2

Y/n pov:

I got back home and layed down on my couch I got something to eat then after I ate I changed and watch TV I then drifted off to sleep
🔅in the dream/nightmare 🔅
I found myself in a room I felt fear as I heard a voice "starlight were are you? ~" I got chills and stayed quiet not wanting moon to hear me I then saw to red eyes looking at me next thing I know he picked me up holding me by me hair tightly I tried to kick him but that did nothing he then took me to a room I remember it was there room I then seen a body it wasn't moving I went over to it like a dumbass and seen it was  dead person but in wasn't anyone it was one of my friends well ex friend I looked at it in shock and fear then felt  hand on hold my waist "Oh starlight your back and this time your never leavingabsb usagaha againanak ~"  couldn't get to the last part but I could think because I suddenly felt a pain on my back I looked at it and seen that there was a cut on my back but it said something it said sun and moon... I wanted to cry everything felt so real I felt something again and then woke up "wtf was that nightmare " I said I than had an idea I changed how I looked a bit so I don't look like how I used to I never know what that dream could mean especially when I had it again but I'll just go on with my day and try to get my mind off it..

Eclipse/moon and Suns pov:

Oh y/n my lovely y/n I can't wait to see you again you will come back I know it and I promise when you do yourNJJmsjsjis neverhsyshs leavingahahajsj usajsjsjsjsn againgshsjjs behzhzjzjzj readysjsjsjsjs starlighthshsjsns werehaisjsjsjs comeingsgsjkssnnss forhshshshsjsh youjsjsjsjsnsn hahahHAHAHAHAHssmzjzjzjjz.

                          End of chapter

340 words

Hey everybody I made up my mind as you can see and im continue the story and I might make a book 2