whiny

guess who's back

i'm bored.

billie and i are on a date in a pretty little restaurant, but we finished our food and paid forever ago. she has to be stalling now. she's going on and on about the most random things, a tiny smirk on her face.

"billieeee," i groan for the millionth time. "i wanna go home."

"oh, you do?" she says, tilting her head. "what's the magic word, hm?"

"fuck off," i grumble, crossing my arms. she raises her eyebrows and i slowly put my arms back to where they were. "sorry."

she hums softly. "fine. you wanna go that badly? let's fucking go."

she gets up and grabs my arm before i've even comprehended what she's said, pulling me out of the restaurant.

"billie- ugh, get off," i complain loudly as we go out the door and round the side of the building. there's no streetlights here, so it's really dark and i have to squint to see her. "the car's that way."

"'the car's that way'," she mocks, letting go and crowding me in against the wall. "i know where the goddamn car is, y/n."

it sort of feels like it might be a threat and i swallow nervously. "you said we were gonna go," i argue with her anyway.

"shut up," she orders, her hands finding my hips. she digs her fingers into them and i jolt up against her instinctively. she chuckles.

 "what are you doing?" i whisper, looking around to see if anyone's watching.

 "worried about being caught, love?" billie says, her expression so fucking condescending i could slap her. "listen to me. i'm gonna fuck you right here, and if you don't wanna be found you should probably be quiet."

i take a sharp breath in and push down a moan, clenching my thighs. i can feel wetness soaking my thighs already. the way billie's looking at me is making me so, so wet and shaky. i'm literally trembling underneath her.

she lifts my skirt, her fingers soft and delicate in contrast to the harsh grasp she just had on me. i close my eyes and brace myself as she gets closer to my pussy, knowing what she's gonna find. knowing that she won't be happy.

 her fingers graze against my clit and she audibly gasps, forcibly spreading my legs further apart. "tell me you're wearing underwear," she says. i shake my head guiltily and press my thighs together against her hand and she shoves them apart again. i whine. "i said shut up, whore. if you're good you can have my mouth on you later."

 "need your mouth, billie, please," i beg. she smirks, because she has me exactly where she wants me.

 "then you'd better be good, huh baby?" she says, pressing two fingers against my clit with no warning. i moan and try to grind on her, the hard brick rubbing against my back.

she rubs me slowly, making my head spin with every movement. we can both feel how turned on i am, and we can hear it too, in the constant stream of whimpers falling out of my mouth. god, she feels so good, i'm so sensitive-

and then she pulls away and i'm left reeling against the wall. i moan her name loudly without thinking and she presses her arm against my throat, not too hard but hard enough that my breathing is slightly impended. 

 "shut the fuck up or everyone will hear you moan my name like a filthy bitch," she snaps, and then chuckles at my expression. "oh, i know, baby, i know how much you'd love that, but we don't wanna get banned, do we now?"

she tugs my skirt back down so it almost reached my knees again. the stickiness between my thighs makes it difficult to walk without feeling disgusting, so i have to waddle after her.

before we round the corner, she turns back and winks at me, sticking her fingers in her mouth. she sucks gently, getting them clean. she could stop there, but just to fuck with me she forces them a little further down her throat and gags. when she pulls them out, a trail of spit follows and she moves towards me.

when she kisses me, she brushes her tongue against mine and i taste myself on her. she pushes me down with her weight on top of mine, pressed so tight against me it feels like she's part of me. i whine into her mouth and she shudders, pulling away.

 "we should go before i end up fucking you in the middle of the street," she says. it's meant to be a joke, but with her tone and darkened eyes it just tells me how bad she wants to ruin me. and god, i want to be ruined.

 "do it," i dare her, feeling more wetness drip down my legs the longer i look at her.

she digs her nails into my back. "don't tempt me, i swear to god... you'll end up begging me to stop as i show everyone how fucking mine you are."

i've never once begged her to stop, and it's a cringy line, it really is, but it still makes me throb.

she practically drags me to the car and opens my door. i sit down and gasp at the cool leather on my thighs, pressing my ass down into it in search of any relief i can get.

 "seriously? the car seat?" she says when she gets in, raising her eyebrows. my cheeks heat up and i bend my head to hide my face.

she pats the edge of my seat and turns her hand palm up, her fingers bent. "here, love, ride my fingers. cum all over my seat so i can never forget how needy my little slut is."

i grasp her wrist without words and pull her hand towards my pussy, arching my back against the seat. billie starts the car, one hand on the steering wheel.but i lower myself down on her index and middle fingers, wincing a little at the stretch.

there's a wet noise and i'm leaking on the seat already. billie's not even looking at me, focusing on the road like she couldn't care less that her girlfriend is stretched out on her fingers right now.

i hump her fingers, angling myself to get the best pressure on my special spot. i whine when her fingers reach it and she chuckles knowingly. 

 "you want another finger, baby? i'm sure you're loose enough, aren't you?" i nod desperately and she curves another finger up, letting me fill myself with it.

i roll my hips somehow even faster, panting and whining as i get closer and closer to the edge. billie murmurs soft words of encouragement, i'm so perfect, such a good girl, such a pretty slut for her, and that's the one i cum to with a cry.

i make a mess all over her car, my head tilted back on the headrest and my back arched. i know i'll be so embarrassed when the cleaners are the seat, but to be honest the embarrassment makes it hotter and i don't give a fuck.

 i'm exhausted and my whole body aches, but when we pull up at home i finally gather the energy to turn my head and look at billie. she's smirking again and it tells me she's far from being done with me.

i missed you guys sm 💗

i was gonna make this super long but i kinda wanna make a part 2 instead tbh, thoughts?