505

gxg, dom!billie, degrading, praise, toys 😈

hii i'm back it feels like ages since i last updated

this was originally inspired by the arctic monkeys song but i got carried away

i groan and roll over in bed, rubbing my thighs together to try and ease the throbbing between them. i can't sleep.

billie?

eventually, i give up and text billie. my girlfriend is always in the mood, but she's on tour at the moment. i don't really care... i just wanna hear her voice.

it takes her a minute to reply.

yeah?

you woke me up so this shit better be important

i need you

like right now

oh please

you woke me up for that?

pathetic

please

please what?

please mommy

mhm that's right, good girl

lucky for you i'm 45 mins away

i'm coming

45 mins? hell no i'll do it myself

i said i'm coming

do not fucking touch yourself y/n

you don't own me

no ur right i don't

but i sure as hell own ur pretty little body

fuck mommy

please hurry

be good for me okay?

good girls get rewarded

i put my phone down and chuckle. as if i'm gonna wait 45 minutes for her to get to my house. i need to cum now. i can't pleasure myself the way billie can, but it'll do until she gets here. she won't even notice.

i pull down my panties and start rubbing my clit slowly, gasping at the feeling that runs through my body.

i open my phone with my other (shaking) hand, going into my my eyes only folder on snapchat and clicking the first video.

it's billie between my thighs, her green hair a mess and her face flushed.

i can't see me, but i imagine i must look flustered, and billie confirms that.

"mm, look how messy you are for me," she teases. "my good little slut."

in real life, i press my knuckles against my already soaking pussy.

"mommy, fuck, i need to cum!" i cry out in the video.

"beg." she pulls away and the camera shakes. "camera off now. this next bit is for me."

the screen goes to black and i throw my phone down on the bed, pushing two fingers into myself and throwing my head back. billie's voice rings through my head as i ride my fingers, panting and moaning in the empty room.

i go back into snapchat and select the next video. in this one, the camera's set up across the room as billie fucks me.

"shall i send this video to that fucking guy, huh? do you think he'd still want you if he saw how filthy you are for me?" i smirk, remembering the situation all too well. i'd been flirting with this guy on purpose to piss her off. i roll my hips against my fingers and pull out as i come, making a mess all over my sheets.