I Won't Leave Your Side

Y/N p.o.v

School is back and it been a little bit wired in turn some of my classmates seem to be nice to me?

Classmate female: Hey Kashiwazaki-Kun is what Shirogane-chan say true. That some high school kids hit you?

Y/N: Oh that yeah it's true.

Classmate male: What! How did that happen.

Y/N: Well they wanted Kei to go with them, when she said no they didn't seem happy about so I stepped in.

Classmate female: But weren't you sacred.

Y/N: Yeah but I didn't care I just wanted to make sure Kei was safe.

Classmate female: Ahh I wish I had a guy who would protect me like that.

Classmate male: Well at least you two are okay.

Elroy: Well if it ain't Kashiwazaki.

Elroy Yuuki!?

Y/N: Yuuki-kun?

Elroy: I got to say something to you. Shirogane-chan and you should break up.

Y/N: What!?

Elroy: Come on now we both know this won't last, I mean your a bit of a shy, unpopular guy who got lucky with a girl like her. She should be with someone handsome, strong and popular I mean it only destiny it and it should be me.

Y/N: Well she not with you she with me.

Elroy has always been popular and could mostly date any girl here so why Kei.

Elroy: Tell me honestly do you think she deserves you. I mean let me ask you something do you honestly think you two will even be together after we graduate to high school.

Then it hit me as I remember one thing, will be "together" until the end of are third year here then will "break up" during high school.

Elroy: With the look on your face tell me everything. Look it not your fault that just how thing are, I'm just better because of who I'm and your just we're you will a be just by yourself bye now.

Y/N: Who does he is talking about how Kei should be with him that ticks me off. Wait why should I feel like this we're not "dating" right...so why do I feel annoyed at the idea of Yuuki-kun being with Kei...is it jealousy?

Later in the day

Y/N: *Sigh* why can't I shake this feeling about Elroy and Kei. It also raining now hmm I guess I should call dad later.

I was walking down the hall and I overheard what sound like Kei talking.

Kei: What do you want Yuuki-kun.