"i missed you too. it feels good to be doing this with you again." elsie smiled as they walked out of the elevator, the sounds of screaming fans growing louder.

"enjoy your night and show the world what they've been missing." her manager smirked as she opened the door for elsie.

"don't worry, i will." elsie replied before she waved at her fans as she climbed into the car.

"elsie we love you!" a fan screamed just as the door closed behind elsie.

the brunette continued to wave at her fans as her car drove away from the hotel she was staying in.

"you never get used to that." elsie remarked as she relaxed in her seat.

"you can say that again." terry retorted as he glanced back at elsie from the rearview mirror.

elsie simply chuckled before she typed away on her phone, texting both timothee and zendaya, the two hadn't left their hotel rooms yet.

the girl knew she would be the first of the three to arrive but she was hoping that zendaya would have gotten there before her so then she'd have someone to talk to.

the verona girl had met zendaya through timothee and the two instantly hit it off. their humors being the exact same and the two understanding what it was like being a young teen in the medias eye.

soon enough, elsies car had stopped, signaling her arrival at the after party.

"enjoy your night miss verona." terry told her with a curt nod.

"thank you, you as well terry." elsie smiled before she stepped out of the car, screams being heard from across the street, where the fans were standing.

the brunette waved happily at the adoring fans before she began to walk down the carpet to get her photo taken.

"elsie over here!" one of the paparazzi yelled as she posed in every direction she could.

"stunning elsie!" another shouted as she continued to pose for them as she walked further and further down the carpet.

as soon as she was done, she stepped into the building and was immediately greeted by the music and decorations.

the brunette admired the decorations as she walked further into the building, her gaze falling onto her best friend approaching her.

"elsie!" florence exclaimed as she pulled her into a hug.

"hi flo!" elsie greeted as she hugged her best friend tighter.

"oh my goodness, you look absolutely stunning!" florence smiled as she admired her best friends dress.

"me?!? have you seen yourself? you look absolutely gorgeous." elsie gushed as she held onto her best friends hands.

"oh, stop it." florence remarked playfully, "please tell me you'll sit with me." florence begged with a soft smile.

"of course, as long as zendaya and timothee can sit with us." elsie told her as she linked their arms together.

"zendaya is more than welcomed to sit with us but i can not say the same for timothee." florence remarked as the two made their way to an empty table.

"you have a point." elsie agreed before the two laughed at their antics.

"it's good to see you again. i've missed you." florence told elsie sincerely as she placed a hand over hers.

"i've missed you too." elsie replied with a soft smile.

"how have you handled everything?" florence asked, referring to her breakup with luke.