yes or no?

Nick's pov

As I walked in I followed the pathway of rose petals surrounded by candles to the bedroom and saw charlie. He was just stood there looking frozen. "Babe What's all this?" I question.
He just walks over to me and stands me in the circle of rose petals in the middle of our room. He starts to speak.

Charlies pov

I felt like an idiot stood there frozen as he walked in. He just stopped and asked what all of this was but I just walked over to him and walked him into the circle and began my speech.
"Nick I love you so much and I know you love me and I know your the only person I will ever truly love and I've done so much for this because I need to top your promposal" I joke "that's why I'm about to ask the scariest thing of my life" I get down on one knee and pull out the ring "will you marry me?" I see nick begin to tear up as he gets down on one knee.

Nick's pov

Charlie had the perfect speech. He got down on one knee at the end and asked "will you marry me?" I start to tear up and I get down on one knee and pull out the ring I had just bought. "Yes"

Charlies pov

Nick just pulled me up and tackled me to the bed while screaming "WERE ENGAGED!" and we made out.

AUTHORS NOTE

~thank you for reading as always but next chapter will be mostly mild smut. Please could you comment any suggestions for the story(eg. Wedding plan ideas) thank you I'll probably post a lot tonight because I don't have any homework to do♥️~