-------

"King of the world by mind controlling the masses," cackled a very familiar, nasally voice.

Dr Sivana. Cap's nemesis.

Billy peeked through the grating, snapping photos and taking videos for the evidence he needed to take down the creep, and for his next broadcast.

Where did Sivana hide his master controls? Knowing chrome dome, he'd have an off switch somewhere.

Sivana climbed up his make shift throne, put his cosplay crown on his head and held out a gleaming scepter.

That scepter had many buttons on it. That had to be the master control!

"Get on your knees and lick your king's  boots!" Sivana pointed his scepter at a middle aged gentleman dressed in an expensive looking business suit.

The blank-eyed man crawled on his knees like a dog and obeyed.

"You! Dance like penguins!" He pointed at a group of snobbish looking men and women who started doing the penguin dance.

Walking around the room, waving his scepter, Sivana sneered. "I'm the king of the world!"

As Sivana walked past the vent, Billy flung down the grating to grab the scepter.

The grating landed on chrome dome's head. Sitting on the ground rubbing his head, Sivana yelled, "get him!" Nothing happened. The businessman continued licking Sivana's boots while the rest of his slaves chirped and sang like penguins.

Pulling out another gadget from his pocket. "Think you won, brat? Take this!"
He pressed a big red button.

-------

"Captain Marvel! Come to these coordinates at once!" Batman growled through the comms for the umpteenth time.

Blank eyed Superman tore through the bridge.

Green Lantern caught falling cars in a green net while Flash evacuated everyone from the falling bridge.

Wonder Woman flew up to meet Superman head on but got swatted away.

Cyborg blasted his sonic canon at Superman.

Covering his ears, Superman roared in anger, blasting Vic with his heat vision.

Suddenly, Superman's head jerked up. Then he disappeared in a blue and red blur.

-------

What did that red button do?

Billy didn't ponder long when a fist tore a hole through metal and concrete, inches away from him.

"Superman?" Squeaked the boy

Another blow landed closer to Billy.

"Shazam!"
Lightning split the ceiling open, transforming itty bitty Billy into the World's Mightiest Mortal.

Superman dived at Captain Marvel, who grabbed his arm and used big Blue's momentum to toss him through the wall.