𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐯𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐬 | dickinette

Start from the beginning

"I've got the first-aid kit!" Jason called out, as he entered the room.

He looked a little less worried than before, probably relieved because he got his brother some help.

Marinette pulled out some bandages to put on the relatively small scratches and as she did so, her patient seemed to regain consciousness.

"Jason?" he called out.

Immediately, Jason was at his side. "Hey Dickie, don't worry, I've gotten some help."

'Dickie' attempted to sit up once again and Jason looked like he wanted to help, so Marinette cut in before either of them could make the wounds worse.

"You should stay still," she advised, still prepping. "Don't want to make those wounds worse."

"Who are you?"

In any other situation, Marinette would have been offended, but considering the fact that he was a superhero who had to keep his identity safe, she didn't bother herself about it.

"I'm Jason's friend," she said, looking him over. "And I'm going to need you to take off your shirt."

"You know," he said with a hint of humour, and instinct told Marinette he was about to make a dirty joke. "Usually, we do the deed after the dates, not before them."

Jason groaned, in disgust, most likely, while Marinette rolled her eyes.

But only after a few seconds though; she was caught off guard by how deep it was. Oops?

It suddenly occurred to Marinette that she couldn't clean the wounds on his face if his mask was still on.

"And you're also going to have to take your mask off."

His humorous (read: attractive) laugh cut off abruptly. "Excuse me?"

Marinette sighed, already knowing what this was about. "I have no intention of exploiting your identity, I make a decent amount of money so don't be worried."

He looked at Jason who nodded casually.

"She's safe," he said, and Marinette smiled slightly. She knew Jason trusted her but a little confirmation was always nice.

Nightwing gave an exasperated sigh, mumbling 'you should have just taken me to the Batcave' before pulling off his mask.

Well, shit.

Marinette was not expecting him to, frankly, be so utterly hot.

Jason had told her a little about each of his brothers; Nightwing was the oldest (about her age), single and Jason had made it no secret he was trying to get them together, but what he had conveniently managed to leave out was that his oldest brother was ridiculously attractive.

"Er, you okay?" Nightwing asked.

Marinette realized she had been caught staring and quickly put herself to work again.

"Yeah..." she said, scrambling for an excuse. "I just didn't realize Nightwing was my age."

Jason shot her an odd look, probably knowing he'd told her everyone's ages.

It took him a few seconds to realize exactly why and Marinette was sure her flaming cheeks were a dead giveaway.

"So," Jason said in a tone she didn't like. "Once you patch him up, Di-"

He caught himself quickly, and Marinette had a feeling he was going to say his brother's real name.

Clearly, She was right because Nightwing glared at his brother.