chapter 2 🌷

**Author's POV**

In the car, jimin & tae was barking like a child for getting late for their show...

**Their convo**

I told you many times to set 10 alarm for your self but you didn't want to listen to me at all...... & Sleep like an panda for whole day....

I'm sorry jimina, i was tired from last night work, you know Mady give me so much work that i feel like I'm dying from exhaustion....more over yesterday I've reached home 2 a.m in the morning...

How can I woke up so early ..... Tae said while pouting....🥺(poor boy)..

You choose this profession tae by yourself, you can't back out.... you have to fight....jimin said to his childhood bestfriend..... while driving the car with one hand & holding a sandwich in other hand....

I know jimina, but i didn't knew that it would be tough like this much, i thought it would be easy but.....

In this world Nothing is easy tae, everyone have to work hard....

Hmmm, i will work hard jimina, i will....

FIGHTING... Tae said with full of determination..

Munching their breakfast, they finally reached their destination.....

Which is a big auditorium (something like this) there are many people roming around here & there, some are celebrity, actor, idols are also there as audiance...

**Inside of auditorium**

Tae & jimin was looking around in awestruck....

A long straight runway's elevation and length combined with tiered seating at the sides to provide fantastic visibility to the audiance....

There was lots of model's who are practicing before the show.....

KIM TAEHYUNG...PARK JIMIN...
WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU BOTH ALL THE TIME...... WE'VE ONLY LEFT 90 MINUTES FOR THE SHOW.... someone shouting from top of his lungs & that someone is Mady... Tae's boss.... Who is a famous fashion designer in Korea...

Shit... Tae mumbled In tiny voice before going towards Mady....

I'm really sorry Mady.... My puppy was Sick that's why I'm late today...

It's okay... How's your puppy now?
Asked Mady...

Yes.... He was quite good now....tae said smiling nervously....😅

Then get back to work... Mady said to tae...

& You go to the changing room... Jin & hoseokie was already there waiting for you..... Mady said while pointing at jimin....

Ahh yeh...my lord... Jimin bow dramatically in front of Mady....🙇then he left to change his clothes...

Tae check all the arrangements once again & make sure everything is okay...
I don't want any problem in the show....
It's your duty to take care of everything...
Did you get it. & Also Check the models please, one of them was still not arrived yet....... It's gave me headache....

Don't worry Mady, i will check everything..
Tae said before leaving to check everything for last time.....

YEAH WHAT TOKE YOU SO LONG TO COME ? ARE YOU PERHAPS WALKING ALL THE WAY WITH YOUR TINY LEGS.....

JIN HYUNG.. don't insult my legs & I'm late because of tae, jimin said while rolling his eyes...

What ? Why he also came late today?
Isn't today is his biggest day, he was ranting this for whole week.... seating in a couch someone asked...