{2}

Entry #2

Summer is finally starting up for real. I was able to go to a summer festival with the triplets and alahna today. I rode so many rides, while Chris watched. He's too much of a scaredy cat to get on any of them. We ate way too much cotton candy and Nick won me a giant stuffed animal from one of those rigged games. The only ride I was able to get Chris on was the carousel. Which was kinda boring compared to the rest of the rides, but the experience was...interesting. Mary Lou bought me a whole bunch of books that I had wanted because she was shopping at a book store and thought of me, then bought me a bunch of books. Of course I thanked her like a thousand times, she was like a mother I never got when I was a kid. Tommorow, nick wants to have a movie marathon with all the power rangers movies and shows. The grand total of how long that would take was uncountable. It's only uncountable because none of us wanted to tally up how long each movie and show was. Madi called me this morning and told me she was going to come to Massachusetts for a week in the middle of June. I was overjoyed when she told me. She told me all the things she wanted to do with me and the triplets once she got here. So much has happened yet this is only the beggining of the summer.