17

I woke up to cold wetness on my face.

What the hell?

I open my eyes to see Chris and Nick holding a bucket next to me.

"You little-" I get up and chase Chris around the house until he hot to tired.

When I caught up with him I fell on the ground next to him and we laughed because I was soaking wet still.

"You ok?" He asks me, I look at him and smile before saying "yeah"

Chris POV

After nick and I dumped the water on her face, she cashed me round the house.

She chased me for so long, ny legs were hurting like hell. I had to stop running.

I sat on the ground and she fell next to me, laughing her ass off.

He laugh was pretty, just like her. Her hair looked pretty when it was wet. I still felt kinda bad though

"You ok?" I ask her, waiting for her response.

She says nothing, she looks at me with her big y/e/c eyes. She smiles at me, God her smile is beautiful.

"Yeah"

Today was a pretty laid back day, Laura made us a bomb ass lunch and we chilled all day in the pool messing around.

"Wait does anyone know how to dive?" Madi asks pointing to the dive board on the side of the pool

Y/n raised her hand shyly.

"I do" she says.

She steps up to the board. She does a little jumpy thing before perfectly diving into the pool.

"Holy shit" Matt says, waiting for her to come up.

Finally, she came up out of the water and we gave her a little applause.

"I was on my highschool swim team for a month, that was the only thing I learned" she chuckles, sitting on the edge of the pool.

~~~

I felt pretty confident after showing off my diving skills to my friends.

The compliments I got from them only uplifted my confidence.

"That's was a cool party trick, y/n" Madi says to me, bumping my shoulder

"Thanks" I say

Madi handed me a soda and we began having a conversation while the boys were in the pool splashing around.

When the splashing stopped, I loon around to see where the boys were.

Then I felt a wet body grab me and toss me into the pool.

By the time I tried to save myself I was already in the water.

When I reached the surface I saw Madi in the water aswell.

Matt and Chris were on the deck laughing all about it.

"You little fuckers" I smile at them.

The day was spent in the pool l, messing around and splashing water in people's faces.

"Today was fun" Madi says, as we lay on her bed.

"Definitely, do you guys do this kind of stuff everytime the boys come to LA?" I question

"Yeah, basically. It's more like a getaway for me and Laura" she says.

I couldn't imagine living like how Madi does. I didn't grow up like she did, with an awesome mom and so many friends.

Thankfully, becoming friends with the triplets and Madi is pretty much fulfilling it.

"Thank you so much" I say out of nowhere

"What? For what?" She asks sitting up

"For being such a good friend to me, and for making me feel so welcomed. I really appreciate it" I say

"Aww, your welcome" she smiles, her hand on her chest. Letting me know she  know I really meant it.

"That was the sweetest thing I've seen all day" Nick peers into the doorway.

Madi throws a pillow in his face. He picks it back up and throws it back to us.

"C'mon. We wanna watch a movie" He says

"Fine, as long as it's not scary" I say laughing.

"Definitely not, I can't do scary movies ever" Madi laughs back, getting off the bed.

I thought to myself.

If this is how my friendship with the triplets is going to be. I can't wait for the rest of my life.

--------------------------------------------------------------
So sorry that I didn't out any parts out for the past 2 days. I'm making it up to you guys by putting out at least 2 parts out tommorow ❤️

Tysm for 4.54k reads

Ilyyyy