Chapter Six:Steam

Start from the beginning

She couldn't help it. Y/N knew all of her sensitive spots. Before she knew it he had made her a moaning mess."W-Wait I'm g-gonna cum!" She pleaded but he continued. With one long and loud moan she released. The man between Touka's legs slowly got back up and was about to pull down his boxers before the tub began to overfill. The male ghoul rushed over to turn it off. They both looked at each other before laughing.

"Let's go to the bed." Touka said exiting the bathroom whilst swaying her hips the whole way enticing the man. Of course he followed. There on the bed she laid on her back."Yo." She said with a smile. Y/N smiled as well before crawling onto the bed as well before he was on top of her."Yo." He said back. Their lips once again connected as her arms wrapped around his neck. As they kissed he dropped his boxers.

Wanting to get her a little prepared he slipped his hand down her panties and inserted two fingers. She moaned a little at the action as he pumped his fingers in and out."Wait I-I'm still sensitive." She said as her breathing grew shaky."I know I just wanna get you a little prepared. You don't want it to hurt right?" She shook her head no as her breathing picked up more speed. Just as before he pulled her panties to the side.

The ghoul proceeded to slowly push himself inside her causing them both to moan."Shit. So tight." He said as his length was fully in."I'm sorry w-we j-just haven't done it i-in so long." Touka now gripped the sheets while her legs locked around Y/N's waist."I'm gonna start moving okay?" She nodded before she felt him slowly pull himself out before slowly pushing himself back in.

His tip practically touched the entrance to her womb. He proceeded to do this again, and again, and again. Each time the pleasure grew. Occasionally he'd hit a sensitive spot sending waves of intense pleasure over her. As for him, he had truly missed this. Especially seeing his fiancé in the state she was in. Only he got to see her like this. Wanting to pleasure her more he changed the movement of his hips as he thrusted.

This caused his member to hit a sensitive spot over and over. This sent the woman in his arms over the edge in pleasure."Wait wait wait!" She screamed out as her nails raked down his back. Even though his back now burned he continued until she climaxed with a loud yelp as her juices sprayed on his crotch. Letting her relax a little he pulled out. He looked down at the woman below him and smiled.

She was covered in sweat and fluids. Her skin almost glistened under the some of the moonlight that had managed to break through the dense clouds."We're not done yet." Y/N said before getting up off the bed."Come here, I wanna try something new." Slowly she got off the bed and wobbled over to him. The man proceeded to bend Touka over their desktop."I'm not gonna be as gentle this time."

This time he pulled her panties off all the way. Wanting to tease her a bit he rubbed his tip up against her entrance before plunging it in. She let out a small yelp as he began to thrust at a moderate pace. Now in a different position he was directly hitting her g-spot."P-Please faster!" She squealed out as she gripped the desk. So he listened and picked up the pace. Her moans soon turned into cries as she could no longer handle the pleasure she was receiving.

Not a second later Touka would yet again ejaculate spraying her fluids onto her partner leaving him satisfied with himself."I still haven't cum yet Touka." He whispered in her ear before pulling out and straddling her on him. Y/N sat at the edge of the bed with her now straddled on his lap. As if eager for another orgasm, she swiftly grabbed his member before inserting it inside herself.

"Good. Now move your butt up and down." So she did at a slow and smooth pace. Wanting to see more of her body he unhooked her bra and tossed it aside. He watched as her breasts bounced freely. As she moved up and down on his member he took one of her nipples into his mouth while massaging the other breast. The both of them were in pure and utter bliss. They both didn't want this moment to end.