1. the wake up

Sallys pov

Why is my head pounding what time is it looking over at my phone it's 6:30. Shit I'm going to be late for the bus my dad is going to kill me.
Time Skip At The Bus
Wow it's only 7:30 now I guess I'm not going to be late unless the bus is. Looks over and sees Travis laughing.
Travis pov
SALLY YOU GAY FAG ARE YOU ALONE! Is your boyfriend not here to protect you? Sees the bus. Don't trip up the stairs you gay FAG. Why do you sit so close to me you FAG. "Why does he have to be so god damn cute"
*Sees Larry*
Larry's pov
Hey Sal sorry I wasn't at the our bus stop I was running a little late as you can tell *Larry dose a cute chuckle* hey Sal by any chance do you have an extra shirt I can borrow I ended up falling in dog shit.
Sallys pov
I actually do have an extra shirt Larry come sit and you can put it on *gives shirt to Larry* hey Larry do you also need deodorant ?
Larry's pov
Yeah do you have some
Sallys pov
No I just thought I'd ask * chuckles*
Larrys pov
Why did you have to ask then
Travis pov
I have some deodorant you can use if you would like because you really do stink and this should help with it. * Why did I say that they both look so kissable
Larrys pov
Thanks but I will just ask Neil or Todd if they have some because you probably put some weird shit on it.
Travis pov
I didn't but think what you want

Time skip at the school
Everyone's at the school sal and Larry see Neil Todd and ash
Sallys/Larrys pov
Hey you guys how have y'all been
Ash pov
I've been good
Todd pov
Also good
Neil pov
Same as thos too how have you both been
Sall/Larry
Good
Larrys pov
*God damn I really wish I could kiss sal and or Travis* hey y'all so there is a Beach party going on tomorrow y'all should goo sal you are for sure going because I'm going to make you because the hole school is going...