1

10-year-old Kim Seungmin. A child who grew up in a broken household. School was his only escape, but even at school he was always the odd one out. An outsider. His classmates would make fun of him for showing up to school with a new bruise, or they would laugh at him when he would wear the same clothes for days in a row due to his parents not having money to buy him new clothes.

This continued on for years. The making fun of Seungmin, and his abusive parents. Seungmin is currently 17-years-old. Of course he's grown, but he never gave up on his dream.

His dream of finding his Price that would save him from everything.

__

"Seungmin! Come down here!" After hearing his mothers voice Seungmin quickly ran down the stairs avoiding a broken glass bottle on the last step.

Seungmin let's out a hum when he finds his mother watching tv in the living room with a bottle in her hand.
"Go get groceries, there's nothing to eat in this house anymore." His mother says swaying the bottle she has his her hands with every word. Seungmin nods when his mother starts digging in her pocket chucking the money she has at Seungmins face. Seungmin flinches quickly grabbing the money from the floor and putting his shoes on, leaving the house as fast as he can.

He checks his surroundings, a habit he's always had, before walking off the porch. He notices the move in truck in front of the house next to his.

He quietly makes his way towards the house trying to get a better look of who was moving in. The pervious owner, a young couple with 2 loud dogs who Seungmin hated moved out a month prior. The had only been living there for a few months before moving out. The houses in Seungmins neighborhood are very cheap since most of them are in not so good condition, and they don't look very nice they were a lot cheaper.

Mostly alcoholics and drug dealers lived in Seungmins neighbor hood so he was surprised to see a happy looking family standing and talking in the front yard.

The family consisted of a girl that looked like Seungmins age, a very good looking boy that looked like he was in his early twenties, and a woman and a man that looked to be in their fifties.

Seungmin stared at the boy trying to get a better look at his face but quickly snapping out of his trance and leaving to the grocery store near his house.

__

Seungmin is back from the grocery store. Both his parents no where to been found. Seungmin is used to this. His parents would disappear for a while and they would come back. If he was honest he didn't know where they went. He just figured they were getting drunk in some random bar.

Seungmin was very little when his parents became alcoholics.

It's was the death of his older sister that triggered something in them. Seungmin barely knew how to walk before his parents started drinking as a coping mechanism.

When the drinking started the abuse did as well. They would neglect Seungmin, and being to drunk to even think straight they would hit him and throw things at him whenever he disturbed them or disobeyed them.

When Seungmin was barely 6-years-old his parents would leave the house for days at a time. He was afraid of his parents leaving and never coming back. He would cry nonstop. He was in so much physical and mental pain at such a young age that he didn't want to live anymore. He wished that he was never born every day.

Seungmin only stayed on this earth to fulfill the one dream that he had thinking that once he found his prince that all of his suffering would be gone.

Since his parents didn't care for him at all he would go to the library and read books about a princess in distress and a prince that would come save her from her miseries.

That's what Seungmin always wished for. He wished for someone to save him from his parents. He wished for someone to make the pain go away. He wished for someone to be with him for the rest of his life.

He wished.

That's all he could do. He could wish but never get.

The next thing Seungmin knew is that he was sobbing. Seungmin was sitting on the floor with his knees to his chest and his face shoved into his knees trying to stop the hiccuping he was doing. He felt so much inside that he couldnt let out.

He couldn't even cry in front of his parents without getting hit, yelled at, or something thrown at him. He didn't want to be on this planet anymore. He hated everyone and everything. He was ready to give up his stupid dream and just die. He didn't want to feel anymore. It hurt to much to even think.

Seungmin was sobbing on the floor when he heard a knock on the door. He stopped all his actions and quickly washed his face trying to look at himself in the broken mirror they had in the living room.

He ran to the door slowly peeking outside ready to see his parents drunk and almost falling over.

But he didn't.

Instead he saw a girl and a boy standing in front of him.
"Hello! Were the people who moved in next door, and my mom saw you walking home from the grocery store, so she told me to bring you these!" The girl who was a tiny bit shorter than Seungmin exclaimed pushing the plate of cookies in front of him. He looks down at the cookies before taking his shaky hand and grabbing them out of the girls hand. She has a bright smile of her face while the male next to her had a straight face.
"Anyways, Whats your name? Mine is Sujin! And this is my brother Minho!" Sujin says moving out of the way to show her brother Minho.
"I-i'm S-seungmin." Seungmin says in a hushed voice starring at both of them examining both of their features. They both looked a like, having the same feline like eyes and the same exact nose. But there's just something that makes Minho so gorgeous and different from Sujin. Seungmin doesn't know what it is but Minho catches his attention the most. Even both Sujin and Minho looking basically exactly alike, there was something that Minho had and his sister didn't. Something that Seungmin couldn't pin point.
"You look pretty young. Where are your parents?" Sujin asked questioning were his parents went.
"T-they're busy. Plus, i-im 17." Seungmin responds in an almost whisper. Sujin gasps when she hears that Seungmin is 17.
"Me too! Omg! That so cool! We should be friends!" Sujin yells out putting her hands on Seungmin shoulders. Seungmin flinches turning his head and closing his eyes tightly.
"Your scaring the boy Sujin. Let him go." Minho says while Sujin removes her hands from Seungmins shoulders. She whispers a soft 'sorry' before Minho continues.
"Sorry about that, She gets overly excited sometimes." Minho apologizes for his sisters actions.
"We should get going Sujin." Minho adds turning towards his sister.
"What! We just got here plus I want to ask him more questions!" Sujin whines trying to persuade her brother to stay a bit longer.

Unfortunately, Minho shakes his head and turns starting to walk back to their house.
"Ugh! Well, Nice meeting you Seungmin! Hope to see you around!" Sujin yells out before waving and running after her brother. Seungmin lifts up his hand a waves back giving her a small smile. He quickly closes the door sighing.

Minho's voice was so hot. It was deep but not too deep, and his black hair just suited him perfectly. He was most definitely the opposite of Sujin. He looked more laid back and chill, when Sujin looks like a happy ball full of energy. He was hoping to see Minho around more.

He was thinking of what just happened when he thought about the food sitting on the counter. He made a small 'ah' sound before going back into the kitchen placing the cookies down, starting to put the groceries away in their designated places.