CHAPTER 6

Your POV

The moment I heard tanjiros brother mention staying with them my hand started burning. It felt like my hand was set on fire from the inside, so basically not at all a good feeling. The pain is so unbearable that even my sarcasm can't get me to cope with this situation- and that's saying something. I quickly walk past tanjiro, trying to not show any panic (which didn't work BTW lol).

"sorry kiddo, but I'll have to leave in a bit. I'm a traveler and I can't afford to fall behind my schedule."

As soon as those words left my mouth I felt an incredibly disturbing and cold aura behind me. It felt... Possessive and powerful. My hand felt like it was melting at this point. I have to press the mark- I can't take it anymore!! My eyes widen as I see a woman with an arpon and a light purple haori walk out of the house. She had beautiful pinkish eyes and dark hair that was pulled back. Shit it's tanjiros mom!!!! She kinda fine tho- fuck (Y/n) now is not the time for this!!! Maybe she can get me out of this situation....as she walked closer to us the possesive aura seemed to dissappear, and the mark stopped burning as much.

Third POV

" Tanjiro dear! You're back early today! Oh, and who's this pretty guest? Is she your girlfriend? If so, nice ca-"

"she's tanjiros friend ma! And yeah I guess she's KINDA pretty.... " taeko said while looking away with a slight pout.

The woman looked at her third born with a hint of amusement and stepped closer to the guest.

" Hello dear, I'm tanjiros mother, you can call me Kie. What's your name? "

" Hi Kie-san! I'm (Y/N) (L/N)! Sorry for coming so unexpectedly, your son like a kind person that he is helped me, *cough* and I was dragged here against my will *cough*".

"haha, is that so? Well I'm very happy that you're here (Y/n), come inside! We have some food, plus it's freezing out here!".

"No no it's fine ma'am, I have to leave soo-".

" that's a great idea mom! Come on (Y/n), I think we have some curry left!"

Before she could kindly refuse the younger teen takes the girls hand and quickly runs towards the building with her. Seeing this the mother of the boy chuckled wholeheartedly and called the rest of her children to eat.

Tanjiros POV

I did it!!! She won't be able to leave if she gets attached to us!! I'll get her to talk to Nezuko, I'm sure they'll get along well!! The more she starts to like us, the harder it'll be to leave. My eyes widen slightly. What.... What am I thinking..? This is not right! She might have a family waiting for her, or dreams that she wants to accomplish... She might even have someone already... Even the thought of that makes my blood boil. Still, it won't be right to keep her with me.
... But then again.... Her hand is so warm and nice to hold....I can't imagine letting go of it.
As we ran towards the front door I hear Nezuko and Hanako chatting. Perfect! As much as I don't want to be saparated from (Y/n) this will get her more attached to the family.

"Nii-san you're back early today! Oh, who's that?"

Good, Nezuko noticed (Y/n). I mean, it's hard not to notice her, she's breathtaking- anyways there's no time for this.

"hi nezuko! This is (Y/n), my friend. She'll be staying with us for a while!"

"actually I'll be leaving pretty soo-"

"My, Hanako! Is that a new doll? Do you mind showing it to (Y/n)? I think they look similar!" that was true. The doll had h/c hair and e/c buttons for eyes. It also had a similar hair length to (Y/n), which is odd considering the fact that I've not seen a hairstyle like that around often. I might keep that doll for myself.... Hanako shyly walked closer to (Y/n), while hiding half of her face behind the doll.