8 ~ back in the real world

Start from the beginning

Null leaned up against the doorframe, watching Eddie frantically trying to put away the tapes that'd been tossed around the room.

"Knock knock," Null announced herself.

Eddie tensed immediately, stopping what he was doing. He didn't turn around, instead he made eye contact with her using the tall mirror in front of him. "Who's there?"

Null smiled, before plopping down on his bed. "Just a girl who doesn't care what your room looks like as long as you're in it."

Eddie smiled as he made his way over to her, scooting in beside her under the covers. "How considerate of you."

"And of you too, to try to make your room easier on the eyes."

Eddie looked at her, unsure of her response. "So did you want me to continue picking up?"

"What? No! I was joking," Null explained, easing Eddie's nerves.

"Okay good, because Robin really threw them all over," Eddie smiled, before yelling. "ALL OVER!"

"SHUT IT!" Robin yelled back from the living room.

He chuckled, and Null laughed along with him, trying not to succumb to his unintentional charm. As he laughed, his warm breath blew across Null's face, turning her cheeks light pink. She slid downwards a bit, hiding her face in Eddie's dirty Hellfire shirt.

"You sure you want whatever bacteria's on that shirt to be touching your face?" He asked, voice muffled as her ears listened to his heartbeat.

"I'm fine with it," Null replied nonchalantly, before jokingly adding, "unless you want to take it off."

Null felt his body stiffen, and his heartbeat start to race, and she realized he'd taken it seriously. He sat up and quickly removed his leather jacket, and started to lift his shirt above his arms.

"Wait Eddie, I was kidding," Null put her hand on his, stopping his from completely removing his shirt.

Eddie's eyes were speckled with lust as he looked down to her. "And you're sure that little joke of yours held no truth to it?"

"I-" Null began, only for her usually ready words to fail her, rendering her speechless.

Eddie's eyes flicker to her lips, which were already parted from surprise at his response, and he couldn't help himself as he smashed his lips to hers, forgetting about taking the shirt off entirely. His actions took Null by surprise as well, considering they weren't alone in the trailer, though she recovered quickly enough and kissed him back.

He fell onto his back, and Null who was already on top of him from listening to his heartbeat, took the initiative to crawl on top of him and deepened the kiss. Null's hands were wrapped around his jaw, her thumbs resting on his cheeks. Eddie's hands were tangled in her hair.

"Wait," Null pulled away momentarily to catch her breath, but also to address her concern of being caught. "There are people here."

Eddie rolled his eyes and pulled her back into him continuing their kiss. Null was lost in the moment for a few seconds before she pulled away again. "Eddie!"

"You have powers," he spoke lowly into her ear, the hot air on her ear making her feel warm in a certain region, "Use them."

And with that, Eddie flipped her onto her back, and took his shirt off, throwing it across the room. His hands travelled her body, feeling his terrain for the first time. Eddie slowly began to inch her shirt up, making eye contact with her as if asking if it was okay. Null nodded before helping him take it off.

He kissed her lips, before traveling downwards to her jaw, across her collarbone, her boobs, sternum, stomach, and just as he was reaching her waistline...