Chapter 16- Reunions

~Your POV~

I awoke with a yawn after hearing a few birds chirp here and there. I tried to move but, just like yesterday morning, Loke was restricting me. I rolled my eyes and rolled over to face him.

"Loke." I waited for a response but he wouldn't budge. "Loke, get up. I need to take a shower." He still wouldn't move, so I pushed him off the bed and onto the carpeted floor. He woke up in an instant and rubbed his head.

"What was that for?" He said in a raspy, morning voice.

"Because you wouldn't move." I shrugged.

"I'll get you back. Even if it's the last thing I do (Y/N) (L/n)." He said, shaking his finger at me. I couldn't help but laugh at his idiocy.

"Whatever." I scoffed playfully. I got up and walked to the bathroom, grabbing my towel and clothes.

I stripped off my clothes and tossed them to the side, hopping in the bathtub. I let the hot water tingle my skin as I scrubbed myself clean with my washcloth and cucumber melon scented soap. I then washed my hair and dried myself off. There was a sudden knock at the door as I was pulling on my shirt.

"(Y/N), Natsu and the others said they would be downstairs in a half hour." Loke said.

"Okay, just give me a sec. You will have time to do what you want, just wait." I said, sounding a bit snippy.

I walked out the bathroom revealing my outfit: a navy blue tee that stopped a little above my belly button that said "I Don't Think So!" in white letters on the front and a pair of plain black jean short shorts.

"Now the bathroom is free." I said, combing through my wet hair. Loke just laughed and kissed my forehead.

"Your so cute." He said and walked into the bathroom. I slipped on a pair of navy blue sneakers I had in my bag. I sat on the bed and changed the wallpaper on my phone to a picture of Loke sleeping on my lock screen. I chuckled as I thought about how he kissed me last night, it was like magic. I was ripped out of my thoughts as Loke came behind me and wrapped his arm around my waist protectively.

"Whatcha doing there babe?" He purred. I froze as the word 'babe' flew out of his mouth. It had a nice ring to it but it made me blush with embarrassment.

"Changing the wallpaper on my phone." I said, but it was barely audible because I was embarrassed.

"Let me see." He said, a bit childishly, trying to grab my phone.

"N-no!" I screamed, my cheeks turning a light shade of pink. "I-i mean, not now. I wanna save it for later."

"C'mon, I wanna see it!" He sulked. "I promise I won't laugh." I finally gave in, handing him the phone and face planting into the bed.

"As long as you promise." I said, my voice trailing off. He was about to ask for the password as he saw the picture of him sleeping.

"When did you take this?!" He exclaimed, sounding just as embarrassed as I am.

"Y-yesterday morning. Before you woke up. That's why I threw my phone on the ground, so you won't see the pictures." I said, rubbing the back of my neck. When I looked at him, his face was a whole new shade of pink, it made me giggle and I cupped his face in my hands.

"There's no need to be embarrassed Loke." I reassured him, quickly pecking his lips. He smiled and kissed my lips, pulling me on his lap and softly laying kisses along my jawline and to my neck. I'm guessing he was trying to find my sweet spot, and of course, he found it. He began to nibble at the crook of my neck, making soft moans escape my lips, once in a while.

"L-Loke," I moaned, "w-we need to go. Lucy and the others should be downstairs in a few." He stopped and picked me up bridal style and slowly stood up, setting me on my feet. He had on the same outfit as me, but he was wearing flip flops, not sneakers.

"We will finish this later." He winked, suddenly making my face feel hot.

We headed towards the elevator and went to the lobby, arriving before everybody else. Loke sat down in an armchair by the fish tank, pulling me on his lap and wrapping his arms on my waist and kissing my cheek. We sat there for a bit as Natsu and Lucy stepped out the elevator, holding hands.

"Looks like NaLu finally happened." I said, nudging Lucy's arm.

"Shut up." She blushed. "I see you and Loke are a thing now too." I stuck my tongue out at her as she laughed. We waited for a bit as Carla and Happy came walking in with Romeo and Wendy behind them. Both groups were holding hands as well.

"Onee-chan!" Wendy shouted as she ran to hug me. I giggled, hugged her back and kissed her cheek.

"I missed you too Wendy." I giggled, as she went back to Romeo and held his hand.

"(Y/N)!" Happy exclaimed, in his adorable, yet slightly annoying, voice. He ran up to me and gave me a big hug as well.

"Well hello to you too Happy." I said, hugging the blue exceed. I let go and gave Carla a hug, something i haven't done in a long time. After all the greetings, Gray and Juvia walked out of the elevator, but they weren't holding hands, they were just next to each other.

"Hey Gray, hello Juvia." I beamed.

"Hello (Y/N)-chan," Juvia greeted "Juvia sees that Loke-kun and (Y/N)-chan are dating."

"Yea." I blushed. "What about you and Gray?" She shook her head in disappointment and sighed.

"Um , guys," Natsu said, calling for our attention, "Lucy and I thought it would be a great idea to let everyone do what they want today. So, it's up to you, have fun!" He then disappeared with Lucy, they probably went to their room.

"Hey, do you wanna go on a walk?" Loke whispered in my ear.

"Sure, why not." I said, hopping off of him. We intertwined our fingers and headed to the beach, to walk along the sand. We got to the beach and walked for a bit, trying to decide what to do for the rest of the day.

"Hey, you want ice cream?" Loke said, stopping our conversation.

"Yes please!" I hollered, a little too loudly.

"What flavor?"

"Vanilla." I stated.

"Simple, but okay." He said. And with that he disappeared. I stood alone for a bit and looked at the sand, kicking it a little. Loke came back with only one cone, I was confused yet, happy.

"Where's yours?" I asked, taking my ice cream.

"I didn't buy one." He said, as of it was nothing.

"We can share if you want." I said, as I began to eat it.

"Are you sure?" He asked, raising and eyebrow. I nodded and extended the cone so he can have some. We continued to eat it as we walked back to the hotel, since I was tired of the outdoors. We walked up the stairs since we were only on the second floor and walked into our room. Loke picked me up and plopped on the bed, straddling my waist, like last night.

"I told you we would finish this later." He said, kissing my lips and along my jawline again.

*****

A/n

Hello my little munchkins! The moment you have been waiting for is coming soon! The next chapter will be posted tomorrow with the action that I have promised. You just have to wait until then!

Don't forget to vote and comment! Stay fabulous! ;)