Chapter -20

As me and trey hopped out the car with our guns loaded we walked towards the entrance.

I heard that he does his shit at a hotel so there are going to be hella floors we got to pass, I really don't know about them, but I'm taking the elevator.

"Wait Carmen" trey said stopping me

"What's up"

"Well we heard that this guy is one of those guys that loves prostitutes, you know sexy women, so we planned on making you........... you know"

"Ewllll man come on you know I hate do this" I said making a face

"Come on Carmen doing this would cause less commotion, less drama, and a easier way to get his money and drugs"

I looked at him and sighed "ok give me the clothes"

He took the clothes from behind his back and I walked to the bathroom to get dressed in the stall. I looked in the mirror and rolled my eyes and walked out.

As I walked out trey sighed and took me by my hip and started walking.

Walking up to the door trey whispered in my ear "straighten up all u got to do is stab him in his throat"

I nodded and put a smirk on my face. when we got to the door trey made sure to tell them that I was here to be a special surprise to the boss.

The two guards allowed me to walk threw the double doors.

When I walked in I immediately wanted to throw up, Bruh this nigga was butt fucking ugly. I shook it off and tried to play it off the best I could.

"Ooh I guess your here to give you something special aye?" He said licking his lips
He motion all the other girls to go sit at the other end of room and motion for me to come.

"Yes I'm here to give you something special big daddy" I said slowly talking off my robe while walking towards the bed.

I straddled him on the bed feeling like the nastiest girl in the world for even touching this foo.

I licked my lips "oh you want some of this"

"Yes ma'ma" he said smiling

I smiled while rubbing my legs pulling up my lingerie and pulling out two knifes in a swift move and stabbing him in his throat, I pulled out two knives that were under my sleeves and stabbing him in the eyesockets and I also pulled out two more knives that were attached to my back and stabbed him at the top of his head.

DAMAGE =
2 stabbed eye wound
2 stabs to the brain
2 knives to the throat

Luckily the girls didn't scream so I it was easy for me to kill him.

I opened the double doors and motion for trey to come in so we can get the drugs, guns and money.

And from the looks of he fe already too care of the two guards.

We ram sacked the room but couldn't find nothing.

I screamed in frustration and shot ole dead dude with my silencer at least 8 times, and due to my actions the girls on the side dumped of fear every shot.

I went over to the blond headed bitch and grabbed her by her hair with a real nice tight grip as she cried for me not to hurt her.

"Listen lil bitch, I have no mercy for you and will beat u then kill you now tell me where his shit is"

"I-I-I can't tell y-y-you" she said in-between cries

"Imma ask one more fucking time.... where's my shit" I said putting my gun up to her head