Chapter-17

As I was walking threw the crowd with Brendan slow motion by trey songz comes on

"Ohh baby you wanna dance?"

"Yea come on" Brendan said grabbing my hand towards the dance floor

" I know you got all dressed up for the club
Waiting on them to come pick you up
Baby, oooooooo ,when I saw ya walking out the door, ooooooooo ,
I just knew ya needed something more.
Now whip it straight back to the crib.
Finna give you something that you won't forget baby, oooooooo, i just wanna get you out them clothes
I just wanna see you dance in slow motionnnnnnn,
We can take, we can take, we can take our time, baby
In slow motion
We can take, we can take, we can take our time, stay here in slow motionnnn "

We danced for about a good 10 minuets and I was kinda thirsty so I went up to the little bar they had, it was cute all mini and stuff. I got some water and sat down , I scanned the crowd and I seen Brendan talking to, I believe his name is breezy, I continued scanning the crowd when some boy caught my eye, not in that way but y'all niggas know what I'm talking about.

"Umm hello" I said tapping his shoulder

"Uhhh may I help you" he said not interested in my appearance

"Trey??"

He lowered his eyebrows "yes may I help you"

"It's me Carmen, see"i said showing him my wrist that had the word "best"
and a heart beside it which his had the word "friend" with a heart it. don't judge us we were 15 and best friends

"Carmen?!"

"Yep that's me"

"Oh my god it's been a long time since I saw you" he said embracing me in a hug "how are you?"

" I'm good I just missed you so much after we lost contact for a couple of years, what happened?"

"My girl, well my ex, she's crazy , she changed everything in my phone, my Number, deleted every app and social media account I had , but I then got tired of her accusing me for cheating when she was the one to cheat"

"But your like one of the most faithful people i know"

"Well she doesn't think so, she had the nerve to get pregnant and when the baby came out he wasn't even mine. so after I broke up with her I visited down here. Enough about me, how you been? I be seeing you on ESPN running"

"Yea I'm trying to make running my career now but other then that nothing has happen except for my mother dying the my dad adopted a girl I found and helped out and the opposites shooting up our old house so we got a new one, you got to stop by and see my dad, you know you was his favorite and one of the best men he ever had at a young age"

"Coo I'll go see him, you still doing all that trapping shit"

I rolled my eyes "my dad doesn't want me to do that stuff no more, and it's really hard to quit since I grew up to it"

"You'll get use to the real world In a couple of weeks, it's not that bad, yea I miss doing it but you got to stop at one point"

"True true"

Brendan's POV

I just got done talkin to breezy about extending the bet and he considered but I don't get no more time then two months.

I was walking around looking for Carmen as girls touched my chest as they walked past me smiling and shit.

When I spotted Carmen some boy was all in her shit smiling and shit like tf.