‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ❆ 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐢 : 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐡'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

July 3rd, 2022

July 3rd, 2022

SNOWFOX MEDIA announces new group and pre-debut single coming up this month

The official Snowfox Twitter account tweeted an announcement for their upcoming boy group and their first step into the k-pop industry!
Snowfox has tweeted out the cover of the groups upcoming predebut single, "Edith", along with an official introduction to the boy groups own Twitter account and group name.

Prior to this announcement, the group was a predebut group referred to as "Team D", however with today's introduction post, the official name has now been revealed: D-DNC! The meaning of the name is yet unknown, and there has not been an announcement regarding a fandom name.
D-DNC has already opened an official group and personal account. Though the members names and identities have not been revealed yet, they have had the chance to already greet their fans on their Twitter account @ D_DNC_members! Here are the five introduction tweets, all signed not with a name but an emoji:

[translated from korean] "Hello! I'm D-DNCs leader and I can't wait to finally meet everyone again! Please anticipate our debut and enjoy our predebut single coming out soon! - 🐅"

[translated from chinese] "Hello everyone, I am so excited to finally make my debut, so please be excited for "Edith" and D-DNCs future activities, we have worked long and hard - 🌊"

[translated from korean] "Hello, it's me 🖤 D-DNC is a dream that is soon coming true, and I still can't believe it... Please cheer on us on our final steps to debut! - 👾"

[translated from korean] "Everyone! It's almost time to debut, so please watch us closely! I'm so excited, I can't even contain myself anymore! Please be with us when D-DNCs journey finally starts! - 🐱🐱🐱"

"Heyyyyyy!! It's me, the youngest of d-dnc :D i'm so excited for my dream to finally come true! edith is a banger so please support us!! - 🐥"

The groups first single will release towards the end of the month and will feature Miyo, vocalist, keyboardist and violinist of VIIrus, on the track. It's unknown whether she will play an instrument or sing, but it is certainly something CVRE as well as D-DNC fans can look forward to.

An exact debut date has not yet been released, however it is confirmed that they will be officially releasing their debut album in August. D-DNC was supposed to debut around October of last year, but plans have been cancelled after a member of the group had left the company for breach of contract last minute. Now, the group has come back healed and seemingly with a new member, and their well deserved debut is close! We will continue to deliver any information on D-DNC!

 Now, the group has come back healed and seemingly with a new member, and their well deserved debut is close! We will continue to deliver any information on D-DNC!

regularsfestan
OMG ITS HAPPENING

mayomiyo
miyo had her debut in may and she's already featured on another groups song WHOS DOING IT LIKE HER! QUEEN!

where_isaiden
any ideas what d-dnc could stand for? im really curious about the groups concept but i can't really guess anything just by the name alone 😭
> henrietta
damn - dick not cock
> where_isaiden
taking dick msuic a bit too serious

SPECTRASH
so three of the members wrote in korean, one in chinese and one in english :0 so where is the last one from? another american korean member?

mychemicalsarang
im so happy they finally get to debut! im sure they'll do great <3 especially now that the guy they were struggling with is kicked out! they deserve to debut and be successful now <3

papajoo
god the youngest one already sounds so annoying

itzbesty
that's the group the x guy was in? i wonder if his voice or pictures are still left in some songs or photoshootings or something... im curious i wanna know what he looks like and if he would have been good at being an idol

purplepoison
i don't know his name or face but my bias is 👾 already yup yup i just get the right vibes from him

didithedestroy
snowfox hire better graphic designers challenge

ministerb
uhmmm i don't wanna bring up old drama but 👀 remember all the abbreviations x used that we couldn't recognise...? like "msr" who we now know to be moon sarang? or gfl, who is gisele féng leroy? and looking at his claims, it's true that sarang is a lead rapper in viirus, and it's also true that gigi got in because her aunt (claudine leroy/symphonia) helped. we also know that "ljm" was a member in his group, if you remember, he was calling him out for being toxic and harassing him, x said that "ljm" is the reason he left in the first place. x was right about some things, who's to say he isn't also right about "ljm" potentially being toxic?
> beaconbacon
there's more abbreviations we didn't know too, like hys and ygr. didn't he say something about drugs about hys?
> ministerb
ygr was yoon gabriel as far as i remember, it was just a rly weird way to abbreviate his name. but true that 👀
> BEOMJAE_KILLS_MEN
can y'all leave the situation behind literally wtf do you still want, IT DOESNT MATTER

ashlynn_baby05
can they plz reveal the members names or faces omg im literally about to burst from excitement HELLOOOOOOOO

museminseok
baby chick guy said edith is a banger and i will believe every word coming out of his mouth i already love him sm

WAVETEEZ
anyone else caught the "meet everyone AGAIN" in the leaders intro 👀👀 is sfe giving us another ex idol 👀