You woke up to find everyone asleep in your living room. Mike and El were sleeping against the couch that you were on, Max and Lucas were on the floor between Argyle and Steve, Jonathan and Nancy were on the other couch, Will was sandwiched between Dustin, Erica and Robin. You were surprisingly comfortable, you turned your head to the side in an attempt to fall back asleep but then you saw Eddie's sleeping face right behind you and it woke you right back up. You looked at the position that you and Eddie were in. He was spooning you, your cheeks flushed and you looked around the room to see if anyone else was seeing this.

After deciding that the coast was clear, you got up and started cleaning up the mess that had been left from last night. You jumped slightly as you felt a tap on your shoulder but you were relieved when you turned around and saw Steve.

"So you and Munson huh?" Steve wiggled his eyebrows at you as you rolled your eyes.

"Literally nothing is going on between us . I thought that was pretty obvious with the way we were arguing last night." You picked up another plastic red cup with Steve closely behind you.

"Well, last night you fell asleep pretty early and you were basically laying on top of him. Then I woke up this morning and saw you and him were all snuggled up together on the couch. So, it definitely seems like something's there."  Steve shrugged his shoulders as he cleaned up around you. In his sleep Eddie realized that the warmth that he had all night was suddenly gone, that's what woke him up and got him off the couch, definitely not the sound of your laughter coming from the kitchen. He got up and saw you and Steve in the kitchen.

He watched as Steve wiggled his eyebrows at you and you laughed lightly, then he saw you place a hand on Steve's arm. Personally, Eddie never thought Steve was that funny. He grabbed his stuff and let you know that he needed to get home, you nodded understandingly and said good bye. Eddie couldn't help but feel slightly jealous of the way Steve was making you laugh. Then he thought that maybe if he wasn't so busy arguing with you then, he'd be the one making you laugh. Eddie gripped his steering wheel tightly as his thoughts began to race.

Back at your house Steve was expecting some type of reply to his previous statement. Once he realized you had nothing to say a lightbulb went off in his head.

"Oh so, there is something there?" He looked surprised.

"I mean yeah, I've had the biggest crush on him for like a year but, obviously it's super one sided, all he ever does is argue with me." You shrugged your shoulders. Steve didn't know you were so oblivious.

"Well, I'm pretty sure it's not one sided. Have you really not noticed how he looks at you? And I happen to have information from a trusted source that he definitely likes you back." Steve smirked at you with a raised eyebrow.

"If your trusted source is a fifteen year old with curly hair then I wouldn't necessarily say he's a trusted source, he told me that you have a crush on Robin." You smirked back at Steve with your arms crossed over your chest. Steve rolled his eyes

Everyone ended up leaving around noon. You relaxed for the rest of the day. You were thinking a lot about what Steve said, is it possible that Eddie actually liked you? All those stupid arguments that he would start with you, were they just some weird way of getting your attention?

Eddie was at Dustin's teaching him how to guide his flock of sheep that was the Hellfire club to greatness. Eddie seemed more distracted than usual, he also had more attitude than usual.

"Who pissed in your cheerios this morning, Munson?" Dustin looked at Eddie quizzically as Eddie glared at him.

"No one." Eddie rolled his eyes as he continued setting up his figurines.