~Chapter 12_A Bad Nightmare~

.

''Baji-san...?''

.

''Baji-san, you're injured! a guest isn't allowed at a patient's--'' ''I don't care'' said baji. Baji then took his hand pulled him in a hug.

''Thank you''

''huh?''

''I wanted to thank you. At this time, I should be dead by now but here I am, alive'' said baji. Chifuyu blushed and was speechless.

''Who was that?'' asked baji. ''who?'' the one you called before yeaterday. ''oh...her, she's a friend of mine who works at part time jobs. Everyday she's always busy...''

.

-Flashback-

In the fight of toman and valhalla, baji was laying on the ground as chifuyu wiped his tears and took out a phone from his pocket.

''Hello? I need you right now. Get the ambulance and reach the ***** junk yard, fast'' said chifuyu.

''Okay!'' a girl responded.

2 minutes later, an ambulance was heard. Once the ambulance reached the junk yard, the ambulance chifuyu called and there were lots of police that came.

3 people them got out of the ambulance and placed baji in a bed. They hurriedly rushed back to the ambulance as the driver started driving away.

.

.

In the hospital

.

.

''Don't worry chifuyu! he's going to be okay!'' the girl patted his head as she smiled warmly. She was a an Old Classmate of Chifuyu but still keeps in contact with her once in a While.

The girl was a Aspiring Doctor, that knew how to do Medical things and Had an Ambulance of her own. When chifuyu called her, she decided to take the ambulance and go alone, but of course, she felt something wrong. So being a person with common sense, she called the police.

''thank you...''

-End of Flahback-

.

''who was she?'' asked baji. ''her name is y/n'' replied chifuyu. 

[Note: Y/N is just a side story character. You will not be shipped in any of the characters!]

Baji then stroked chifuyu's hair and pulled his face close to his. Baji was close to chifuyu that chifuyu was beet red.

''Ehem'' a doctor cough behind them, interrupting the moment. ''I'm sorry to interup but a guest can't be on a patient's bed and your time is up Mr. Matsuno-kun'' said the doctor.

Chifuyu immediately got off the bed embarrassed of what just happened and bowed to the doctor after walking away while hiding his face.

Chifuyu was out of the hospital.

'That was so embarrassing...baji-san, he was so close to my face...eek!' thought chifuyu.

Chifuyu went back to his apartment and sat down his bed.

''meow'' peke meowed. Peke was the only one who was there for chifuyu when he was alone. Chifuyu picked him up to bed and petted him. Chifuyu was tired and eventually, he fell asleep.

.

.

.

''Baji-san! I like you!''

''hah? Like me? What a joke! why would I even like someone as disgusting as you!''

''W-what...?''

''You heard me and I'm not even gay, tch. Just seeing your face just makes me sick! Now scram!''

.

.

.

'Bleh! my head hurts...'

''GAH!''

'what is this pain in my chest?!' I can't breathe...!'

'augh!!'

'Somebody help!'

'Please...'

'Help...

...me'

.

Chifuyu woke up.

Chifuyu panted and rushed to the bathroom.

'It's okay, calm down...It's just a dream chifuyu, it's okay, you're fine...yeah, fine.'

Chifuyu looked at himself in the mirror. There was blood everywhere. Chifuyu was shocked in terror. He was about to throw up. He ran to the toilet and puked. Blood came out with flower petals such different types of it.

He ran away from the bathroom and suddenly smelled a disgusting and unpleasant smell. He looked to see and saw peke j laying on the ground, dead. His room was covered in blood and there where laughers written with blood on the walls.

Chifuyu covered his ears as he heard people laughing.

'stop...stop! no, no, no, no, no...stop this please!!'

The doorbell then rang. Chifuyu walked slowly to the door and opened it. He saw takemichi with eyes wide open with blood on his hands. Mikey was also behind him, blood bleeding from his head.

''This is all your fault''

Chifuyu just couldn't take it anymore, he collapsed.

.

'He's going to be okay. It seems like he saw something but he's okay. Has he been taking any pills recently?'

'no sir, never'

'Ah, he just needs rest for a few days. His body is weak and it's cold. He just needs to take a few medicines and some exercise'

'thank you doc'

'No problem, I'll give you the medicines after the patient wakes up'

'Okay doc'

.

.

.

''Chifuyu! you're awake!'' Takemichi ran to chifuyu and sat down beside him. ''Take..michi?'' chifuyu looked to his left. He didn't see takemichi clearly but he could hear his voice.

Takemichi held his hand.

''Chifuyu, what happend? why did you look terrified to see us?'' asked takemichi.

''Takemitchy'' Mikey spoke. Takemichi looked at him. ''He needs rest. You can ask him when he's feeling a little better'' said mikey.

''your right'' takemichi caressed chifuyu's hand while his eyes were filled with worry.

Mikey walked towards takemichi.

''he's going to be okay, he's just sad about baji okay? so don't worry, the doc said he's gonna be fine'' said mikey as he puld takemichi in a hug to comfort him.

''okay then...''

.