~Chapter 2_Night of jealousy~

.

Chifuyu opened the door seeing a package at his door step. He took the package and went back inside before locking the door. He went to his table and placed the package on top. He opened it, revealing a manga book, chapter 21. 

''sweet!'' chifuyu took the manga out of the package and ripped the plastic open. Chifuyu was excited to read the chapter and opened the manga. He read 23 pages already before someone knocked on the door.

'knock, knock'

Chifuyu stood up with the book and ran to the door. He opened the door seeing kazutora. ''ah, tora-san, come in'' chifuyu went out of the way and windened the door for kazutora to come in before closing it.

''tora-san, I told you not to come'' chifuyu as he sighted. He walked towards the couch and sat down beside kazutora. ''sorry, I just missed you'' kazutora replied. Chifuyu went back to reading when kazutora peaked and asked, ''what are you reading?'' he asked.

''(Manga title), I'm in chapter 21'' chifuyu replied. ''mhh...I can give you something more interesting than that'' kazutora snatched the book in chifuyu's hands and raised it in the air. ''Hey!!'' chifuyu went near kazutora and was trying to reach the book. ''tora-san!'' chifuyu shouted. ''I said I can give you something more interesting'' kazutora spoke. ''fine, what is it??'' chifuyu sat down with legs crossed and arms crossed. Kazutora then went near chifuyu's ear,

''Me''

Chifuyu then blushed red before pushing kazutora back. ''ahhahah!! you face is so red!'' kazutora laughed. ''shut up!'' chifuyu growled, he then felt like coughing again. He ran to the bathroom fast and locked the door before coughing petals again.

''augh...'' chifuyu murmured.

''chifuyu? are you okay?'' kazutora spoke out loud outside the bathroom door, making sure if chifuyu was okay. ''I'm fine tora-san!'' chifuyu shouted back before opening the door and sitting down the couch again, followed by kazutora.

Chifuyu POV

'why do I feel so exhausted...? my stomach hurts as well...what is happening to me...?' I ask myself before turning to tora-san. My vision was getting blurry, I could hear tora-san echoing in my head, calling my name.

.

Kazutora POV

''chifuyu? chifuyu?? fuyu? hey, hey, hey, chifuyu!'' I called out to him, he wasn't answering even if I wave my hand in front of him. Is he tired? maybe I guess? I saw him closing his eyes and looked like he fell asleep or rather fainted. I went closed to him and carried him in a bridal style, He was warm, such warm body...mhh. I went to his bedroom and placed him on his bed. I looked at his face. His face was beautiful. I looked at his lips and suddenly had the urge to place it on mine. I touch his lips with my thumb and then snapped before I realized what I was doing. I looked checked my phone to look at the time,

7:02

It was early to sleep and I wasn't feeling tired at all but when I look at chifuyu, I just want to cuddle and sleep with him so bad. I took off my shoes and crawled on the bed beside chifuyu. I snuggled onto his chest and closed my eyes, He smelled good. I kept sniffing the scent until I fell asleep.

.

..

...

..

.

No ones POV

Kazutora woke up, seeing himself cuddling chifuyu. He then stood up and checked the time,

4:23

He went back to bed, cuddling chifuyu while scrolling through his phone In the dark. He tried to make the sound on his phone quieter so chifuyu wont wake up. While kazutora was scrolling through his phone, chifuyu moved for a bit, making kazutora flinch for the sudden movement. Kazutora then stopped scrolling and placed his phone down on the nightstand.

He then stood up and looked around for a bit when something caught his attention. He went to the table and saw a picture. He took the picture and stared at it for a moment

 He took the picture and stared at it for a moment

A picture of baji and chifuyu together.

Kazutora POV

why am I feeling like this? I only stared the the picture for a moment and I felt something in me...Is it anger? no...it's not. Then why am I feeling like this? when ever I see him with baji...I feel jealous...Chifuyu always looks so happy with him. Just seeing this already makes my heart ache. It makes me sick to see him with chifuyu.

I placed the picture down back the table and look at chifuyu once again. Just one glare at him makes me feel calm, It's like all worries gone away. I looked at the window, seeing the moonlight shine. I then walked slowly to the door to the living room and near the door. I wore my shoes and went outside and closed the door before leaving the apartment building. I decided to take a small walk at the streets sidewalk when suddenly...

.