Chapter 3

Alex's POV

We've been working with Trevor for about an hour now and Julie just left to use the bathroom. Luke hasn't said a word to Trevor making this all the more difficult.

"So how about you boys echo Julie here and Luke you do a guitar riff into the next part." Trevor says.

Luke ignores him and looks to me and Reggie. "Alright so I was thinking we could lap it sorta like we did in Stand Tall." Luke says. "Julie will sing the line then Reggie you come in, then Alex, then lastly me."

"Or we could do my idea." Trevor says. "You guys did it in Edge of Great." Trevor wasn't gonna perform with us, he's only helping writing the song.

"I think we're gonna go with my idea because if we don't you'll probably steal the idea an call it your own." Luke says.

"Oh get over it Luke! So what I stole a couple of your lame songs to get me kick started. Stop being so immature about it." Trevor says.

"I'm being immature!? I don't know maybe because I'm a child! Your an adult and you aren't acting too mature!" Luke says. "And if my song dare so "lame" why'd you steal them!"

"Because I needed them." Trevor says. "Get over yourself. You're not the best song writer in fact you suck. Those songs did well because of me."

Me and Reggie exchange glances. They are acting like children. I need to break this up.

"I'm gonna go find snacks or something." Reggie says and poofs away and I know it's not to get snack later but to get away from the bickering.

"You are so incompetent!" Luke says. "Just write you're own songs! And if you were what made my songs so good why aren't the songs you wrote doing as good?"

"Luke." I say. "Stop arguing."

"What me?!" He says. "He started it."

"You sound like a five year old." I say. I turn to Trevor. "Also f*ck you okay i get your famous now but stop being rude okay. You stole Luke's songs and that's why you did good. Because of Luke. Not because of you."

Luke stuck his tongue out at Trevor and Trevor does the same. "Okay real mature guys." I say. "You better learn to get a long because I'm not gonna deal with you guys arguing the whole time and neither will Reggie or Julie. We don't want to hear you bicker like a bunch of babies so either get along or pretend like you like each other for a little bit it can't be that hard I pretend to like Luke everyday."

"Hey!" Luke says.

Julie comes back out. "Hey, are we ready to get back to work?" She says sensing there was something wrong. "Where's Reggie?"

"You guys get back to working on the song, I'll go get Reggie." I say.

I poof to the beach where I expect Reggie to be and I see he's talking to Rue and I smile. He laughs at something she said and his eyes were full of joy. She's got this one.

I poof back to the studio feeling pretty good that Reggie will be back eventually.

"Where's Reggie?" Luke asks.

"He'll be here later." I smile.

"Wait is he with Rue?"

"Traitor Girl?" Luke says.

"Who?" Trevor says.

I ignore Luke and Trevor and smile at Julie and nod. "And they we're looking pretty close so if the get together you owe me twenty dollars."

"You bet on them?" Luke asks.

"Yeah. Alex thinks there's something romantic going on and I think they're just really close friends." Julie says.