Prologue

You were walking in a random direction after waking up from a tree in the park. You recently escaped an abusive orphanage and were looking for a place to stay, suprise suprise adults aren't too keen on letting a kid from the streets stay in their homes, it's not like you have rabies.

After walking a bit you saw a really bright place you read the blinding neon sign 'Fredsy Fazbears Mega Pizzaplex' this intrigued you. When you entered the 90's nightmare you went to the front desk and said you were looking for an older sibling, which the lady just looked at you and told you to follow her. You were looking all around and saw many shops and whining kids who didn't wanna leave.

When you made is to where she wanted you she shoved you down a slide with your backpack shortly after,landing in a bright place. When you put your bag back on you started to move to the ramp thing so you could get out of the ball pit when you were just about to step on the ramp you got picked up from behind.

"HELLO THERE NEW FRIEND WHO ARE YA, WANNA PLAY A GAME, OR WE COULD GO DOWN TO THE THEATER AND WATCH A MOVIE, OR-" Sundrop suddenly stopped talking and just stood there holding you. The reason he stopped is because you were breathing really heavy and slightly crying, Sun remembered the talk the daycare employees had with him

'Remember Sun not everyone can handle your enthusiasm so when new kids or parents come in remember to stay calm'

'OH NO' He thought 'I scared them' he carried you to the naptime corner and set you down and put a blanket around you to tie and calm you down. Your breathing calmed but you kept crying quietly. "New friend I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you." He said apologetically you didn't say anything. One of the other kids called sun over so he left after saying sorry again. 'What a crummy way to start things here' you thought while curling up in the blanket only making your eyes visible.

[Hope you enjoyed the first chapter of Little Nightlight you'll mean moon next chapter bye my radioactive explorers]