Year 1- Hogwarts Train

After bidding goodbye to Emily, Dorothy and the servants of the estate she gets in the train and starts finding an empty compartment. She finally finds an empty compartments and takes the window seat. She kept on looking outside the window until the compartment door opened revealing two boys around her age. The boy on the left was tall, thin with bright red hair, freckles and a long nose whom she guessed to be one of the Weasleys and the boy on his right was comparatively shorted to the red head. He had a thin face, black hair, bright green eyes and wore round glasses.

"Hello.... um would you mind if we sat here?" the redhead asks. "Ofcourse not! Please have a seat." Estelle offers them a seat in her compartment. "Thank you. I am Ronald Weasley." Ronald says taking his seat infront of Estelle. "Estelle Vaillancourt. Pleased to meet to Ronald." Estelle introduces herself. "Merlin! You are the Estelle Vaillancourt!" Ron exclaims shocked as he was well aware of the influence the Vaillancourt family had in the Wizarding World. 

"Yes, and you are?" Estelle looks at the other boy who sat besides her. "I'm Harry Potter." he says making Estelle's eyes go wide. "HARRY POTTER! MERLIN! I'VE HEARD STORIES ABOUT YOU FROM EMILY AND DOROTHY!" Estelle exclaims excitedly.

"Emily and Dorothy? Who are they and Stories? About me?" Harry asks confused. "Emily and Dorothy are my caretakers. And yes! the stories about you! Your the boy who lived Harry!" Estelle was excited seeing the Harry Potter about whom she has her stories about sitting besides her.

Estelle and the boys started talking to each other. It was strange at first but soon they got comfortable and enjoyed each other's company. The door compartment was opened by an old lady with the trolley. Before Estelle could take out the pouch of galleons Harry bought everything in the trolley for him, Ron and Estelle. Harry offered some to Estelle which she happily accepted.

Soon after a while the compartment door opened revealing a girl around their age with bushy brown hair dressed in school robes. "Hello, have you seen a frog?" she asks. "No. Why do you ask so?" Estelle asks. "Someone lost one. Well that's okay, I'm Hermione Granger by the way." she introduces herself.

"I'm Estelle Vaillancourt." Estelle introduces herself to which Hermione widens her eyes. "A Vaillancourt! My God! That's amazing! That also not any other Vaillancourt but the daughter of Esmeray Vaillancourt! I've read alot about your mother and your uncles." Hermione exclaims all excited.

"And you guys are?" Hermione asks turning to the boys. "I'm Ronald Weasley." Ronald says with his mouth full of chocolates which results Hermione to look kind of disgusted by it. "I'm Harry Potter." Harry says and once again hermione widens her eyes. "Harry Potter! The boy who lived!" she exclaims all excited.

"You know we're arriving so you guys should probably put your robes on." Hermione says and exits closing the door. "I kinda like her." Estelle says. "Nah not really." Ron adds.