Chapter 2

"Thank god" Lief breathed. "You know what I'm going to stop sleeping and start preparing for today, ugh there gonna be so much stupid work. Why can't Broome just give their problems to their chiefs!" He went over to his bed and folded the blanket and then returned to his place on the floor, near the fireplace. Lief picked up a book and started reading, shook his head, muttered "Not my type" and then replaced the book. He did this several times until he just started to lie on the carpet and just think. Is Celeste watching me? Who was that guy who had said, Jasmine? He got up suddenly and got dressed. "Hmm what shall I wear today?" Lief wondered. He picked up a pair of trousers and a jacket. "Imma wear this and annoy my mother so she will send me back and then pick me a good outfit." It sounded like a pretty sweet plan.

With his hoodie and trousers on he raced, when I mean raced I mean my guy ran the Olympics, He dodged the maids and butlers who were just trying to do their work. He darted through the castle all the way to Doom's quarters and knocked on the door. "DOOM!" He exclaimed. "If this is Lief, then I'm not here," Doom said coldly. "Doom, If you don't open this bloody door I'm going to change your name to Doomy. You must be thinking how would I do that? Ehe~ I have somehow found out that I can change people's names." Lief sarcastically replied. Doom opened the door. "What the hell do you want, Your majesty?" Doom replied while rolling his eyes. "I'll kiss Jasmine if you call me Your majesty again." Lief knew this was his weak spot. "Fine, what do you want Lief?" Doom said. "In your time in the Shadow Lands, you know what never mind." Lief cut off his sentence and left, leaving Doom flustered.

"There is something suspicious going on with Lief, I wonder if it's... No no Lief would never." Doom wondered.

Lief walked out of the castle with his hoodie over his head. He didn't want to be seen. If he was then he would be sent back to the castle immediately. This was like getting out of jail, but Lief wasn't a criminal. He did absolutely nothing wrong. He sighed and then sat under a tree thinking about his life. He started to remember something he didn't want to remember. Something he shrugged off when he was in public and then cried about it in private. A death, not of his father, not of Glock, not of his soldiers, of his brother. A twin brother. Yes, there were 2 little devils. They were so close. This was his main drive to kill the Shadow Lord. They did nothing wrong, why is the world so cruel he thought. He closed his eyes and started daydreaming.

"LUCAS!" Lief screamed. A grey guard holding Lucas, his twin, sword under his throat.

"LIEF!" Lucas had shrieked. He was kicking his legs and flinging his arms, trying to get out of the guard hold.

The guard chuckled. "YOU MONSTER, LET GO. PLEASE." Lief had begged for the guard to drop his brother.

"Hey, Hey look at this," The guard said with a smirk on his face. He then started to slowly cut Lucas's throat. Blood started to drip. Lief stared in shock, his eyes wide open. His mouth was wide open. He couldn't move, He couldn't do anything. They were 5. What could they do?

"You...You will...pay" Lief stammered. Lief looked around and grabbed a stick that was nearby and started to dart at the guard and poked him with it. "BAAHAHA, Guys this kid's a keeper! Master would like him!" The guard grinned, and then picked him up and then threw him in a carriage.

Helloo!! Whoever is reading i would like to thank you!