After the song Marinette accidentally slip which caused y/n to catch her as she bends down but catch her
Marinette: Uh...

Y/n states in Marinette's eyes as she pulls herself close to her face
As she's about to kiss her but is stopped by the speaker

Speaker: Y/n L/n Come to the office now!Y/n and Marinette both stare at each other as they head to the Office hand in hand(At the Office)They both walk in to see and injured Lila fake crying with Alya comforting her

Y/n and Marinette both stare at each other as they head to the Office hand in hand
(At the Office)
They both walk in to see and injured Lila fake crying with Alya comforting her.
Boss: Y/n can you please explain why this girl says you ganged on her and her friend here but didn't beat her instead you decided to beat her up!

Y/n: What I never did that she's obviously lying I was with Marinette the whole time!

Marinette: Yes she's right!

Lila: No! They're lying
Lila fakes crys with Alya comforting her.
Boss: Y/n I gave you this job to teach not to beat up students I. Sorry but your fired.

Y/n walks sadden with Marinette but Marinette turns her head to a smirking Alya while Marinette just glares at her.

(Outside the office)
Marinette: Y/n I'm sorry.

Y/n: DON'T TALK TO ME MARINETTE!

Marinette: I'm so sorry

Y/n: Marinette I'm sorry but hanging out with you makes me do some stupid things that I-

Marinette just stares at y/n with saddens but y/n suddenly starts tearing up.

Marinette: It's okay I do alot of stupid things myself Y/n.

Y/n: I think I should go now goodbye Marinette.

Y/n runs away with tears as Marinette is standing there.

Tikki: poor y/n.

Plagg: I was starting to like her myself what are going to do Marinette?

Marinette: I'm going to get her job back that's what I'm going to do!

(With y/n)

Y/n crying outside as she holds the necklace that she gave to Isabella.

Y/n: Isa what I am suppose to do with out you?

Y/n crys holding the necklace not noticing the Black butterfly that lands on the necklace suddenly a dark butterfly is seen on her face.

Hawk moth: Truth teller I'm hawk moth I false truth was spread about you that took away your job I give you the power to expose those lies.

Y/n: No! I'll never join you!

Hawk moth: and not to get revenge on the girl that took the girl you once loved.

Y/n just gave up and became truth teller as a  darkness forms her body.