We have to make Mepad cry...

Lucky pov:

Ugh, its 9:00 already!? Well, I guess I should get ready... "Hey lucky!" A deep raspy voice yelled. "Hey testy, what are you up to?" I responded. "Nothin' much, just fixin' up this geebweezer." She pointed over to one of her machines that I have no idea what it's supposed to be. "You have no idea what this is, do you?" She asked narrowing her glowing crimson eyes. She has pupils, she is unique usually objects don't, but she does. "I'll go wake up minus, smores, and gabby." I said still gazing into testy's eyes. (I KNOW WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE NO LUCKY DOESNT LIKE TESTY) "alright, do you have any plans today after that?" Testy asked. "No not really, wait, you know how Me pad doesn't feel emotion like us?" I asked. Knowing where I was going with this, she responded "What, are you gonna try to make him cry?" Looking at me with a penetrating stare with her eyebrow raised, making the scar cutting through her eyebrow look a lot longer than it is. "Yes actually, we have to make Mepad cry..." I responded.

Testy.exe pov:

Ugh... Now I have an idiot wanting to make something that is physically not able to feel any emotion cry. Great job test tube. "Hold your horses Lucky we need minus, gabby, and smores here before we do any real work." I responded coldly. "Fineeee!" she responded slightly irritated. I wonder ow she got that light green patch on her leaf. Never mind, she's leaving to get our group together, I'll just stretch a bit and work on my new wings I guess...

Smore pov:

"Rise and shine guys! We have some important things to work on today!" Lucky announced. "What's she on about now?" Minus asked sarcastically. Gabby finally stirred and they all got ready. I wonder what testy's doing right now. Probably building something to end us all knowing her. "Alright what do you guys want this time?" I asked breaking the silence. "Well, you should be asking Lucky that question not me." Testy responded smartly. Lucky's eyes glowed a slight red color to show that she was angry. "Well, we're gonna make Mepad cry!" She exclaimed. All 3 of the new people stood there in shock.

Gabby pov:

What?! That's impossible Mepad doesn't have any emotions! Unless Cobs implanted a chip into Mepad there's no way he's shown any emotion... "How would you do that? He has no emotions!" I responded confused. "Just you wait and see..." Lucky and Testy responded almost at the same time it sounded weird. Alright just play along with it you will have to see like how they told you gabby... "Alright I'll be here for the ride, just don't be sad if it doesn't work." I laugh a little to myself after that. "Ok but I promise we will find a way." Lucky said with her eyes glowing a strong yellowish orange. "Hey guys! watcha' doin'?" Lightbulb said with her thick masculine accent. I never noticed how masculine she was... Maybe she was a male at some point... Also how is she so happy all of the time? It's like she takes pills for it or something freaky Testy gives to her. I mean people make stories of her messing up people really bad... Nah it's probably her personality. "We're gonna see if we can make Mepad cry, wanna join us?" Lucky asked "Sure but last time I checked Mepad doesn't have any emotions." Lightbulb said confused like a little kid. "We'll take care of that part anyways." Testy said. Alright I admit she's good.

Minus pov:

Alright! We got Lightbulb into it, she always brightens up the mood when it's down! "Alright let's go!" "Alrighty!" Lightbulb said. "Where should we start first?" Testy asked Lucky. "Let's go to Mepad first." Lucky responded. "First let's make breakfast I'm starving." Gabby said. "I know how to make toast!" Lightbulb said grabbing a piece of bread and electrocuting it. "I did this once while Testy was being held captive." She said smiling looking at Testy. Riight they went into the portal in Testy's lab.

CLIFFHANGER AHAHAHA word count is only 716 words lol. I don't really know why I'm doing this I just wanted to make a story about making Mepad cry with my friends.