Episode 2 : MEET A NEW FRIEND

ONE DREAM CHANGES THEY Life

STRANGER DREAMS

READ EPISODE 1 AND Then CONTINUE EPISODE 2

It morning Mike , Dustin and Locus are ready for school. They go to school at same but will had not came they are thinking 🤔🤔🤔 . After completing school they all go Will house 🏠 (time 7:00) . Will mom was in cooking room . They are all seen will and shock, because will was so sick and turned into
Lite red skin colour . Will mom came to his room . The three friends are asking happened aunty. Will mom told , ' I don't know anything but I came to wakeup will , I saw his turned into drak red and.nd i was so afraid. I call his brother and take to hospital. The doctor also don't know what happened. They told it was merical 😮😮 , said by Will mom . The Mike told , ' Yesterday I saw will so tried and I ask what happened his say nothing and when we are playing game he suddenly fallen down. We are trying to wakeup , but not . After wakeup he was so afraid and told i was in red forest with red sky ' said by Mike . They are going to house in forest . They head sound . They are keep they cycle at side and walking in forest it was raining .

They saw a girl with long yellow shirt (equal age for Mike , Dustin , locus (13))

They saw a girl with long yellow shirt (equal age for Mike , Dustin , locus (13)) . They taken to Mike house in downstairs room . They ask his name , she reply ELEVEN. They are Eleven!!! , Mike given a clothes to eleven and show a changing room . She changes her dress and came to room . They are talking about her . Mike saw eleven came . Then Mike given a food , and make a small room in his room with help of his friends. Dustin and locus were go they houses. Mike was sleep with eleven in his room .

It morning Mike was wakeup and readying for school without noise 🤫 , because Mike mom don't know about Eleven . Mike ready and said ,'do not go up stairs, ok ' to Eleven said with head . Mike go to school and meet Dustin, locus and will . Mike , Dustin, locus ask , 'R u ok , What happened yesterday ?.' to will . Will reply. ' Yeah I'm ok . When I was going to my house. I slipped down and I not fallen , somebody push me beat on my head and i again go to house . They on-word only i was sick ' to his friends. Mike and his friends goes to will house (don't go to school) . Then they saw a red big foot . And following a the foot the foot end to will house . will fallen down and now will was flying in sky turned into dark red . Mike , Dustin, locus were shock and shouting, 'will , will , will. ' . After 10min will fallen down. Will said , ' it was raining I saw a girl with long yellow shirt in this   forest ' .

CONTINUE ON EPISODE 3
STRANGER DREAMS

***