We made it

Hi my favorite people!

i finally updated i know took me a while, if theres anyone still reading.

this is dedicated to @aL_styles_tomlinsonn who is one of the best people ever, and idk where i would be without them, ily sm my love, thanks for the suggestion.

ALSO WHY TF IS 1D'S MUSIC SO FKN GOOD I CANT!! missing them a bit more tdy <3

anyway i hope you enjoy x

Louis pov:

The stupid pap pics. They haunt me. They shouldn't but they do. Haz and I have been together for 12 years now. You would think that this means they would let us come out, our management. But now they are old, bitter homophobes, who dont give a fuck about us, just our money. I don't wanna cry, because the tears are here to stay. I know he would never cheat on me, I know this, but it just hurts, because I want to be holding his hand down the street, dancing with him in the daylight, and holding him in the night. The door shuts quietly and Harry walks in shoulder slumped, and his face tired.

"Hiya Lou," He says softly, and comes to sit next to me on our soft, comfy couch, worn out and loved that's what Harry says.

"Watcha looking at?" he says, peering over my shoulder to glance at my phone screen, his face scrunches up at the pap pics of him and Olivia.

"Baby why are you looking at this?" He says voice firm.

"I just... I don't know Harry, I was just getting overwhelmed, and I-I," I can't finish my sentence because I don't know what to say.

"Lou, why do you do this to yourself? Why are you hurting yourself?" He says standing up, running his fingers through his curly hair.

"Because Harry, this shouldn't be hurting me, I should be getting frustrated that the paps taking pictures of us while we are in public, not hurting because I'm seeing you with someone else!" I exclaim.

"God, you think this is easy Lou? You think I don't want to scream at the top of my lungs that you're mine?" He says back.

"No I know that H, Jesus I know that! It's just I'm so fucking tired of this! I'm so tired of pretending, rehearsing these lines of plain bullshit!" I say, so sad, and frustrated.

"You think I want to be portrayed like this? Like some object, a womanizer?" his voice rising, and eyes full of pain.

"Obviously not Harry! But it's not like my stunt life is any easier! People think I'm going to get married to Eleanor, because they can't see the ring already on my fucking finger!" I yell, tears flowing down, and I yank my wedding ring out from under my t-shirt, it's hanging from a gold chain, instead of sitting on my finger where the whole world can see. My husband runs and holds me. I hug him tight, small against his tall body, Harry arms wrapped around me and he kisses the top of my head repeatedly, soothing me. Needing to say no words. It seemed as if we stayed like this for hours.

"You gotta show soon Lou..." I didn't want to go, I wanted to stay like this forever, so I just buried my head deeper into his chest.

"I'm sorry Hazza," I mumble into his chest.

"There is no reason to be sorry bub, don't apologize okay? You haven't done anything wrong. I'm sorry that I can't give you that freedom love," He says, pulling away from me and looking into my crystal blue eyes.

"Don't ever say that Haz, life is 1000 times better now that you're in it okay? Will be able to come out, soon I know it," I saw cupping his face.

"Maybe sooner than we think," He mumbles, I kiss him on those plump lips, lingering a little longer than I should.