BABY

a/n enjoy my first one-shot!

please comment and vote if possible love you all xoxo

larry is out in the oneshot

Louis pov

I hear my phone ping and smile at the contact name

Hubby Hazza

Shooting till 3, can't wait to see you two later -H x

I shake my head and smile, as if he doesn't think I don't have his contact name saved. I am so proud of my Hazza, he is filming his As it Was music video and from what i've seen it looks amazing. I shoot him a quick reply.

Alright, miss you!

I quickly turn my attention to my beautiful baby girl Darcy. She is sitting in her highchair, playing with some cars. She has Harry's curls and dimples which I poke all the time, but has my blue eyes, and as Harry says "your cute button nose Lou," we got a surrogate because we wanted to start a family, I mean who else would I spend the rest of my life with.

"What do you think Darcy girl, should we surprise Papa at work?" I say to her in a baby voice, picking her up from her highchair and resting her on my hip.

"Papa!" She squeals.

"Daddy see Papa?" she questions, I grin.

"Come on baby girl let's go see Papa," I grab my car keys, wallet, and phone and head to the car. I open the door and buckle her into her carseat. She's clapping her hands and humming a tune.

"Daddy, where's Papa?" She asks, Harry is usually home a lot, but because of this music video he has been out of the house quite a bit.

"He's at work, baby girl, but we're going to go meet him there okay," I say, checking her in the rearview mirror. I am very overprotective of Darcy, she came very early so has always been small, even as a one year old. We pull up outside the place Harry is shooting and park the car. I hop out and unbuckle Darcy.

"Are you ready to go see Papa?" I ask her closing the car door and walking into the building.

"Yes, yes, yes," she squeals, her curls bouncing. I kiss her forehead and open the door to the building only to be stopped by a lady with a high ponytail and an annoying face.

"Sir this is private property, unless you have a pass you can't go in," She says in a high and mighty voice, I scoff is she stupid.

"My pass is on my finger thanks love," I say, shoving my ring finger in her face and walking past her. I walk into a room, with colors splashed all over the walls, wow I knew Harry said it was going to be gorgeous but holy shit. I see Harry sitting on the floor in bright red boxers talking to the director. It's been 12 years and this boy still prefers to be naked.

"Oi oi," I call out, he flips his head and smiles, dimples popping out, and making grabby hands for us to come over. Darcy squirms in my arms and I let her go as she runs over to Harry. He picks her up in one simple swoop.

"What are you guys doing here?!" He asks happily, ticking Darcy's tummy as her laugh echoes through the room.

"Someone here was missing you so we decided to come visit," I say, giving him a side hug.

"Just one person huh?" He says smirking.

"Yep, just old Darcy here," I say with a wink.

"Yeah yeah, c'mere you boo," He kisses me tenderly on the lips, still giving me butterflies like the first time.

"Yucky!" Darcy squeals, shaking her head, we pull apart laughing.

"Sorry bubba, you want attention?" I ask, resting my head on Harry's shoulder.

"Yuh-huh," She says, I smile and raise an eyebrow at Harry.

"Hey don't look at me she gets all the sass from you," He says beaming at our beautiful girl in his arms. I smile wider if that's even possible, and soak in the memory of my cute little family.

"How bout another baby Lou?" Harry asks, wiggling his eyebrows. I chuckle, because I would have 100 more babies, with this man, the love of my life. 

a/n what did we think?

i thought it was alright if i do say so myself.

suggestions are open.

lots of love 

tpwk babes x