Unbelievers✨✨✨

Author/Platform:
AO3 by isthatyoularry
Words: 136,814

Smut: Ohh yeah
Synopsis: It's Louis' senior year, and he's dead set on doing it right. However, along with his pair of cleats, a healthy dose of sarcasm and his ridiculous best friend, he's also got a complicated family, a terrifyingly uncertain future, and a mortal enemy making his life just that much worse. Mortal enemies "with benefits" was not exactly the plan.
Or: The one where Louis and Harry definitely aren't friends, and football is everything.

My rating: 10/10
My opinion: There's a reason this is probably the most iconic Larry fanfic ever. It's so freaking good. The writing is so beautiful. I loved the story line and the character development and just everything about it. If you really haven't read this yet, you really should. Like right now. Why are you still here? Go! But fr I highly recommend.

Also side note: Bloodsport was just recently finished which is Harry's POV and I'd also like to give it a 10/10. If you've read Unbelievers and haven't read Bloodsport I highly recommend reading it. It was a completely different story and it was absolutely insane to see everything from Harry's side. It brings so many new things to light and really helps you understand the story better. But if you haven't read Unbelievers pls read it first. Obviously.