I needed to find more information about this boy and quick.

You don’t get to be in my profession and not earned a sixth sense.

I grab my bag and searched for the cellphone I needed, as soon as I found it I dialed and it ring.

On the second ring Jared picks up.

‘’Well hello there, I wasn’t expecting a call from you, what’s up?’’ I could tell I woke him up but I didn’t care.

‘’Can you please check on a name for me, Fernando Gutierrez, he’s supposed to be an exchange student from Mexico, he’s staying here at my parent’s house.’’ I order slowly and I could hear Jared writing all the details on paper.

‘’You don’t trust him?’’ I snort at his question.

‘’What do you think?’’ I said in a sarcastic way and I could tell Jared wasn’t pleased with my tone.

‘’Watch it boy, now tell me why is this guy bothering you?’’ I rolled my eyes and sigh.

‘’I don’t know, it just seems like he’s too scared of me as if he knows what I do, he won’t make eye contact with me and my gut is telling me there’s more there than just shyness as my father puts it.’’ I explained in a hush voice.

‘’You think he’s there for you? But how would he know, you never been careless as to used your real name and no one has ever seen you when you take out targets.’’ I nod in agreement forgetting Jared couldn’t see me.

‘’I’m hoping my gut is wrong, but I rather be wrong than sorry and if this guy is here for me I need to take him out before he could hurt my family.’’ I tell Jared, when I heard a noise outside my bedroom.

I walk towards my door and slowly open it with the phone to my ear still.

It was dark letting me know they were all sleeping, I spotted a shadow going down stairs and I wonder who it was.

I went back to my duffel bag and took out my small 22 and stuck it in the back of my pants.

‘’Jared get me the info as soon as possible please, I need to go.’’ I whisper and hung my cellphone and throw it on the bed.

I open my door and walk outside and towards the stairs.

I spotted a small light coming from a small screen cellphone; it was in the kitchen so I slowly walked in there.

I find Fernando staring at the phone, I flip the switch to the light on, and he squeaks.

I internally rolled my eyes, if he was there for me than he was a poor excuse of a bad guy.

I could take him out with one hand.

‘’You scare me.’’ Fernando hissed and I narrow my eyes at him.

‘’What are you doing?’’ I question him and his face pales, as if I ask him if he kill my dog.

‘’I, I, I, needed to make a phone call and didn’t want to disturb anyone.’’ He manages to say after stuttering.

‘’Who are you calling, girlfriend, boyfriend and at this time.’’ I continue interrogating him and he meets my gaze with a glare, powerful enough to scare a cat.

‘’None of your business’’ He snaps and I raised my eyebrow in amusement, Fernando found his manhood.

Interesting, well even if his glaring doesn’t scare me, it’s still interests me.

‘’Well this is my parent’s house, and I do like to know, what’s going on around my family, so it is my business.’’ I cooed as I slowly walk towards him.

He started to get nervous and I notice he was shaking; I fought the urge to laugh at that.

‘’Tell me Fernando, if that’s even your real name, what are you really doing here?’’ I whispered my question as I look into his eyes to make sure he wasn’t lying.

‘’I’m an exchange student from Mexico, I want to learn how to be an engineer and if this works out maybe I could go to college here.’’ All this was very well rehearse as if he study all this in case someone asks him.

I knew he was lying, his pupils were dilating, and you could see he was starting to sweat too I was a very well trained human lie detector.

‘’That is all a lied Fernando and let me just tell you this, I will find out the truth and when I do, I’m not very nice when someone lies to me.’’ He stammered but couldn’t form words.

‘’I’m tel, telli, telling the truth you just make me nervous that’s all.’’ I chuckle and he lifted his eyes to face me.

‘’Can I go to bed now.’’ I study him for a few more seconds, his eyes were brown and had doe eye look, he was cute.

What the fuck? Since when do I think guys are cute?

I widen my eyes as I step back and let Fernando walk away from me.

Why did I just think that?

I watch Fernando’s back as he walk away and I lick my lips as I saw his hips swaying from one side to the other.

Man I’m in deep shit.