Bonus Chapter !

Minutes after leaving the hospital, hearing about Daphne. Steve walked into his house, nothing but silence welcoming him. He ran his hand tiredly through his hair. His cheeks freshly stained by tears. Glancing over at the kitchen counter, seeing Daphne's unfinished breakfast and unpacked suitcase.

He took the suitcase to her room, now empty and lifeless. Steve sat there on the edge of her bed, admiring everything in the room. From the walls to small items to the big noticeable ones.

He began to sob, he reached out to grab Daphne's photo album. She always loved to decorate it, each page filled with little written notes, stickers, and pictures of those close to her.

He noticed the small jewelry left on the dresser top. Picking it up delicately, remembering when Daphne would yell at him into her room to help her with it. Steve decided to put on her favorite bracelet.

He found a separate piece of paper on Daphne's desk. It was what seemed to be a birthday card in the making, Steve assumed it was for him since that's what the card read.

He decided to open it, causing photos to fall out of it. Photos from the two in their happiest moments together. Steve began to smile and cry, the thought of his sister going all out for him.

The card was still blank but it only had a simple: 'Happy Birthday Steve!' Causing Steve to cry more. Subconsciously he fell asleep on the girl's bed, the white and lavender sheets still smelling like her.

——

"Steve!" A voice called

Steve was inside the Creel House, the exact attic where everything happened. He turned around and saw the girl he ached to see. Standing there smiling at him.

"Daphne" He gasped

Daphne walked up to him, wrapping her arms around the older boy. He held her face and then cried along with letting out a shaky breath.

"Why are you crying? I'm okay, aren't I?" Daphne asked

That only made Steve cry harder. He was sitting on the ground now, Daphne knelt down, sitting on her two legs.

"I didn't make it, did I?" Daphne sighed

Steve's cries answered Daphne's question. Daphne stayed quiet.

"Why'd you do it?" Steve asked

"Do what? Steve, how did I die?" Daphne questioned

The boy looked at the girl

"Vecna. He got you, you used your power too much and that caused you to lose everything" Steve replied

"Oh" Daphne said

"That's it? Oh? Daphne how much do you remember?" Steve asked

"Coming back from California" Daphne answered

It didn't make sense to Steve, why would she only remember coming back from California? Daphne held his hand.

"I'll be okay Steve, everything happens for a reason"  Daphne smiled

Steve cried, Daphne pointed to his heart.

"I'll always be in there, I'll be with you every step of the way" Daphne assured

Daphne's heart broke at seeing Steve cry. Steve pulled Daphne in to a hug, once more.

"I lost you for 12 years and only had you for three" He sobbed

"We were supposed to be together forever. I know, I'll still be around even if it means in some hospital bed" Daphne chuckled

"What hospital bed?" Steve asked

Daphne stayed quiet

"Daphne, what hospital bed!" Steve exclaimed

"Where Max is, same hospital. Different room" Daphne admitted

——

Steve bolted awake, grabbing his keys and heading out the door. He drove as fast as he could to the hospital. Lucas spotted him, but Steve didn't stop for anything. He made it to the receptionist.

"I'm looking for anything about a girl, brown hair, looks a bit like me?" Steve asked

"Room 505" The lady said

Steve ran to the room he was told. Opening the door, he spotted a girl, sleeping in her room. Monitors beeping. He recognized that face anywhere, it was Daphne.

"Daphne, can you hear me?" Steve asked

Suddenly the girl delicately and slowly opened her eyes, she let out a small smile.

"Steve" She chuckled

"Y-you're okay" Steve smiled

Daphne was about to get up but Steve stopped her. Steve cried tears of joy knowing his sister was okay.

"Promise me you won't cry for me anymore?" Daphne spoke

"I promise" Steve nodded

Daphne smiled at Steve, suddenly she saw darkness once more. Nurses and doctors ran in, shoving Steve to the edge of the room.

"How did she wake up? Why didn't you let anyone know?" A nurse asked

"What do you mean? Was she not sleeping?" Steve questioned

"She's in a coma, somehow she woke up for solid five minutes before going back into her coma" The nurse explained

Steve cried and left, they didn't know when she would wake but the thought of pulling the plug on her, terrified him.

Would Daphne make it out alive or will Steve pull the plug?

A/N:
jansicn i couldn't kill daph :( she's too special not to. but thank you so much for reading and I mean 30K reads?! I'm so shocked it means so much, if any of you would want to talk just send a message, my messages are always open for anyone and for anything ! You can check out my other books. See you all in the upside down ;) -R