Bruised Knuckles

Slowly Jisung leaned down, capturing Minhos lips in a kiss while the rain trickled down on them. It wasn't raining heavily anymore, just light drops that weren't enough to soak somebody.

He left his hand on Minhos cheek and let the other one sneak around Minhos waist to hold him close. Gently he moved his lips, guiding their kiss while Minho wrapped his arms around Jisungs neck.

They could faintly hear footsteps, cars driving through a main street close to them. The sound oddly comforting.

At some point they noticed the footsteps getting louder.

"HEY AREN'T THOSE THE FAGS?"

Minhos and Jisungs heads turned to where the voice came from, only seeing two people in the distance. Instantly parting. They could make out their shadows, but the others could see them well as they stood near a streetlight.

"Isn't that the guy that already insulted you earlier?" Jisung turned back to Minho, keeping his arm around his waist while leaning a bit closer.

"Could be yes. Stop trying to provocate them, if they come over i'm going to show them who they are insulting." Minho laughed a bit while pushing Jisung away, not without instead intertwining their fingers and turning their bodies to face the people.

Who actually were walking closer.

Minho huffed.

"Since when are they so confident."

"They are drunk, can't even walk in a straight line." Jisung pointed to the guy on the left, who was stumbling over his own two feet.

Minho and Jisung stood calmly next to each other, watching them come to a stop a few meters away from them. "It is him." Minho whispered to Jisung, holding his hand tighter, tensing up. Jisung ran his thumb over the skin on Minhos hand, trying to relax him a bit.

They were aware they had no weapons, or atleast Jisung didn't have one, he wasn't sure if Minho had left the dagger at the hotel or not. As far as Jisung knew Minho, it probably was still strapped to his leg.

"HEY LEE KNOW, NOW YOU ARE NOT SO DANGEROUS ANYMORE HUH?" He slurred his words, obviously not thinking about what he was saying.

"Did you know how much you embarrassed me there?" He continued, not letting Minho answer at first.

Minho spoke anyways. "You were being an asshole, plus it was only the truth."

The guy looked very offended. "I was also only telling the truth. Now you-" He stumbled forward.

The guy pointed at Minho, coming even closer, obviously with the intention to be face to face.

Jisung waited, then he noticed that they were trying to corner them as Minho and Jisung had taken steps back.

"Get away from-"

Minho got cut off by a loud thud and a movement very close to his face that made him squeeze his eyes shut.

When he opened them again the guy that was just talking to him sat on the ground, whimpering in pain while holding his cheek. The other man crouching down next to him and trying to help him. For a second he got confused.

What had happened?

Then he heard Jisung chuckling and looked over to him. Jisung looked down at them and shook his right hand.

"Be happy it was me, Lee Know wouldn't have let you go alive, now fuck off and stay out of other peoples business." Jisung spat out, nothing but anger and disgust in his voice. The two men were shuffling around, trying their best to get up as fast as they could and run away, almost falling down again by their intoxication.

"Sorry princess, didn't want you to get your hands dirty." Jisung winked at Minho while turning to face him again.

"You're unbelievable." Minho rolled his eyes, but he blushed furiously down to his neck, his skin taking a dark shade of pink and his lips curling up into a soft smile as he leaned forward. He reached down, taking Jisungs right hand to inspect it.

The skin on his knuckles ripped off at some places, bleeding lightly while they slowly started turning blue and purple, bruises already starting to form.

"You are such an idiot Jisungie." He leaned down to place a gentle kiss on Jisungs fingers, avoiding the actual wounds.

And in that moment the tears welled up in Jisungs eyes.

Overwhelmed by deep emotions, a feeling he had never felt this intensly before. He choked on it, a lump forming in his throat. It was nothing compared to the anxiety his jealousy had given him a bit more than an hour ago.

He had never felt somebody care for him so genuine as Minho did right now.

Sure he had his friends who were very attentive.

But it didn't compare to the way Minho made his heart race when he did such a simple thing.

Jisung blinked away the tears, not wanting to let Minho know about how weak he had just become through his touch. Emotionally and physically, he felt his body floating.

Minho looked at him, and they both leaned in at the same time, their lips brushing against each other while they fell into another soft kiss. Letting unspoken words travel over their lips and meeting the other.

The rain fell from the black sky, the grey clouds barely visible, and Minho shivered slightly.

"I think it is time to go back Min. You're shaking." Jisung spoke against Minhos lips, not wanting to part just yet.

"Mhm, lets go back." Minho whispered.