09

Y/n was going through with Bens orders, not that she wanted to. She thought it'd be a quick job, earn trust, call Ben for next instructions, and let him deal with it.

So as she waited in the hotel, the location the Umbrellas had settled down at, she waited for a certain brunette to stumble across her.

"It's you, from the store" she heard a quiet shocked voice, that belongs to the kid she was waiting for. Turning to him she smiles "Yes, and i still didn't get a thank you"

"Shit, uh thanks. Yeah, what are you doing here? Diego will kill you"

"Highly doubt that" she scoffs "Im not here for trouble Stan" she tells him, he starts taking small steps back. "Then why are you here?"

"Chill" she says, Stan stops walking back, but is still cautious. She walks up to him "Diego is wrong about me you know, wrong about my academy. If im everything he says, why would i have helped you at the store?"

"You know that's bull, I can defend myself" Stan rants, ignoring almost every word she spoke. He wanted to seem stronger than what y/n assumed of him.

Y/n sighs and places her hand on his shoulder gripping it so he'll shut up, he pauses and looks at her."I caught your eye, you caught mine. Help me with something and I won't spoil your game"

"Im not playing a game" he quickly dismissed.

Placing her arm back to her side she stares him down "that ain't gonna work kid, I can read your mind" Stan looks at her shocked so she continues "Diego isn't your father" she laughs "-You know that. I'll let you keep warming up to him for Lila's entertainment only if you do this"

"Man! Fine what do you want" Stan whines.

"I want you to introduce me to the Umbrellas, get them to maybe not kill me is all"

"Is there a catch here?" he asks

"no"

"Fine, follow behind me, I got this shit in the bag"

-

Stan did not have this shit in the bag.

"Guys" Stan calls out as he walks up the stairs. Diego sighs "what is it?"

"Uh, Sparrow girl is here for yous. And like please don't murder her"  y/n walks up the stairs. Everyone goes in defence mood, Diego charges at her, wrapping his upper arm across her throat and holds her there.

y/n doesn't fight back, knowing that it would be difficult to earn their trust. "What are you doing here" Diego asks

"Will you chill! She came to make amends or something. Just listen to her would you" Stan sighs as he grabs the stick from the pool table and starts swinging it around.

"Yeah so listen to me assholes" Y/n says somewhat bored.

Viktor walks up to y/n, that's still in Diego's grasp "What are you doing here? You didn't show to the diner, neither of you or Marcus did" he says disappointingly.

"I apologise Vanya, there's kinda a few things to go over" She breaths out as Diego tightens his grip.

"Hey! His name is Viktor now" Klaus, from the floor says.