"You're Not My First, But You'll Be My Last" (James Hetfield x Fem Reader)

Začít od začátku

You leaned on James, nestling into the crook of his ribs. You were terrible at giving hints when it came to trying to set the mood. There were times you cursed your innocence, this being one of those times. You were burning to have James take you. In the elevator, you loop your fingers through his belt loops and gaze up towards him while biting your lower lip.

"Something the matter, Darlin'?" He meets your gaze and arches a brow at you. His arms snake around your waist when you give an innocent shrug. "Oh? Someone's flirty tonight, then," he grins down at you, his thumbs rubbing small circles on your hips.

"Can you blame me?" You ask in mock innocence, "you looked great out there tonight. I guess I just can't help myself." You stand on your tiptoes to peck his lips. You're caught off guard as he pulls you against his chest. The smell of his cologne invades your senses; musky, rustic, almost smokey with oak. The burning you felt in your gut was like none other you had ever felt before. It was a clawing need that only he could satisfy. Mustering up courage, you break the growing tensions, "I want you, James." Your cheeks burned as the words fell effortlessly from your lips.

He locks eyes with you in the moment. His eyes clouded with a mix of lust, love, and concern. "A-are you sure? I mean, you've always said how you wanted to wait until-" he blinks a few times when you shush him by pressing your finger to his lips.

"I know what I've said before. But I'm sure about it this time," your attention is drawn away from him as the doors to the elevator open. Your nerves started to quake when he takes your hand and leads you down the hall towards the room you were going to share with him. Per usual, Kirk could be heard in his room with his amp cranked up all the way and his guitar screaming. It was only a matter of time before someone complained to try to silence his antics.

Your mind started to race at the subtle click of the door closing. Fear, anxiety, lust, guilt; the emotions made your head spin. It was now or never. Having James as your first ever sexual partner was something you had fantasized about for years, and now it was only moments away. Bolts of electricity flow through your body as he gently caresses your forearms. His calloused fingertips glide with ease over your silky smooth skin.

"Turn around 'n face me, Darlin.' You know I'm not gonna hurt'cha," James' voice was strained and husky as though he were fighting for control over himself. When you face him, you could see the predatory gaze in his eyes. His entire body was tense, muscles rippling anxiously to take you all for himself. You cup his cheeks in your hands, pulling him down for a slow, but passionate kiss. He growls lowly at the taste of your lips against his own. Gripping your hips, he guides you back towards the bed, and pulls you down to straddle his jean-clad lap.

You curl your arms around his shoulders, fingers becoming entangled in his mane of hair. You moan softly into his mouth as his hands move to grope and grip your ass through your jeans. A devilish grin tugs at his lips at the sounds coming from you. Your moans are muffled by his mouth, his tongue exploring the spanse of your mouth. His hands slide along your back and under your back. The roughness of his callouses send shivers down your spine as he pulls you flush against his chest. Your eyes flutter, his mouth moving along your jawline with tender kisses and down your neck. The further down your neck his mouth moves, the more aggressive and demanding the kisses became. His tongue traces the length of your pulse along your neck until he bites down on the tender flesh just below your jaw, eliciting a heated groan from you.

"J-James..." you moan breathlessly, shyly grinding your hips against his. He lets out a pleased growl against your neck. Surely you were bound to have a dark bruise on your neck from him.

"D'ya want me to stop, Darlin'?" He asks against your shoulder. His hands traveling from around your back and towards your abdomen where he hikes your shirt up just enough to expose your navel and up to your diaphragm. You shake your head, rubbing his chest and arms wishing for him to continue. "Use your words, Darlin'. You've been making the most sinful sounds for me." His voice husks against your ear.