Part 37- Manmeet & Ankle lost

Happy Reading ❤️ Ignore mistakes

"Hold on to that person
Which is precious
To you and never let go..."

Neil's read the paper and thinks something deeply which he own don't know what he was thinking. He ignored his thoughts and the paper and stand. He check himself luckily he didn't get any harm but a scratch on his right wrist and some red liquid is flowing. He takes out his hanky and tie on his right wrist to stop the flowing blood and then drove to the haveli.

..

Mini was drinking juice and somebody comes and bumped with her and the juice spoil on her dress.

- sorry (and leaves)

Mini- Aaj din hi kharab hai, pehle glass gira or ab juice

Preet- tu ja washroom mein wash kar aa Varna fir chutega nahi

Mini- tu bhi chal

Mickey - tu akeli chali ja na tujhe Darr lagta hai kya akele, hamlog dance floor pe ja rahe hai, tu bhi aajana

He drags preet to her. Mini went to washroom.

..

Neil reach home and parked his bike. He was all drenched bcoz of sudden raining. He enters inside.

Dadu- arre tu bheega hua kese hai

Neil- vo dadu (sneeze) achanak baarish aagai

Dadu - toh khai ruk jaana chahiye tha na

Neil- (in low voice) ha ha fir aap biji se milne chale jao..sab pata hai mujhe (to dadu) vo dadu aap ghar pe akele ho jaate na isliye qki arya or kiya toh pari ke saath chale gae

Dadu- arre kese hota teri bi..mera mtlb tv dekh leta

Neil laugh silently and dadu glared him and he shut his mouth and go to his room for change.

..

Mini comes out of the washroom after cleaning her dress. She felt dizziness and about to fall when someone hold her hand from her arm.

Mini- thanks

She looks up and got shocked.

Mini- tu..tum yahan, tum yahan kese, nahi tum yahan no..no..

- are u shocked mini 😏

Mini- tum yahan kese ho sakti ho, no no it's my imagination, ye chakkar q aa raha hai mujhe or tum yahan nahi ho sakti.

Mini started leaving in slow steps and her anklet loose it's hold and comes out from her feet. The girl picked it up and keep in her purse. Mickeet come to mini in search of her and ask her that what take it so long to come. Mini was hesitating and her head was also aching. Mickeet hold her and leave the party sensing wrong is with mini.

..

Arki (Arya and kiya😂) are having fun time with pari and she was also happy after a long not knowing a man  was behind her and watching her. She goes some far from arki for water. The man behind her comes to the kids.

- hi

Arki ignored (popat😂).

"Hey! I have chocolates for u both" he said in extra sweet voice. They both turned their gaze towards the chocolate which he was holding. They smiled but ignored again and start moving.