𝐷𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝐵𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝐹𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑇𝒉𝑒 𝐺𝑟𝑎𝑣𝑒.

ɴᴇᴡ ᴏʀʟᴇᴀɴs,ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʙᴀᴛᴛᴏɪʀ,ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ʀᴇᴀʟᴍ,1919

ɴᴇᴡ ᴏʀʟᴇᴀɴs,
ᴛʜᴇ ᴀʙᴀᴛᴛᴏɪʀ,
ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ʀᴇᴀʟᴍ,
1919.

Alvaro strutted down the stairs, following his brother who was smirking widely, eyes shining with mischief "One moment please, brother. You know how much I enjoy these illicit, little gatherings." Klaus turned to his little brother, after his feet met the ground floor "Don't you agree, brother?"

Alvaro humed. The werewolf brothers shared a look, nervously. It was common knowledge that Klaus and Alvaro Mikaelson were the worst of the worst of the Originals, with Kol not far behind. And whenever the dirty blonde and barbaric originals joined forces, hazardous things are bound to occur.

"Do not be troubled. Despite my brothers' reputation," Elijah assured as his younger brothers settled beside him "I can assure you, we've invited you here to broker in peace. You have-" the eldest of the trio took a seat, ignoring Klaus, who swayed in his stance rearing to begin whilst Alvaro stood unnervingly still. Unlike Klaus, who seemed sinisterly happy. Alvaro was a void of emotion, wearing an empty scrowl with hallow eyes "-my word."

''And, lucky for you," Klaus chimed, his face serious "our brother always keeps his word." He smiled, stepping from his brothers, gesturing to Elijah with his arm.

Alvaro narrowed his eyes before cocking his head to the side deeply "You two are from the Guerrera crime family." He noted drawing their eyes to him as Klaus smirked "A brutish pack of thieves and killers," he arched an eyebrow "and that's nothing compared to what you become on a full moon, now is it?" He remarked.

"Yes, yes, yes." Elijah intervened, holding an arm out blocking the path between his brothers, knowing that when one started, the other joined in "Of course,-"

"A werewolf bite is not lethal to an Original." Alvaro shifted his weight, dipping one shoulder downwards slightly.

"Conflict-" Elijah continued "-between us would not end well for you at all." He smiled pleasantly, sitting up straighter, he licked his lips, turning serious once more "Let's state our proposal here. My brothers and I, control the ports of the city. But with prohibition soon to be the law of the land..."

"There'll be a certain uptick," Alvaro added "in the kind of federal presence we...my brothers prefer to avoid."

"Therefore," Elijah continued "I'd like to suggest a system whereby under our supervision," he glanced between Alvaro and Klaus "of course, The Guerrera family can traffic alcohol into the city of New Orleans for a profit. We would still be in charge, but our rule...would remain a secret."

All attention drifted to the entrance at the sound of clapping. Elijah stood from his chair as the Guerrera brothers turned their heads. Klaus lifted his head. Alvaro narrowed his eyes in a light glower, as like everyone else, watched a black man in a white suit enter. He immediately noticed the twin boys, following, he shifted his gaze to the smiling man, making a note to remember those boys.