𝟬.𝟬𝟮 | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

Začít od začátku

"Jealous, are you Black?'

"You wish, Nott."

And so an argument started.

✧˖*°࿐

The argument continued until they reached Hogwarts. The pair's friends sighed and rolled their eyes in annoyance, only releasing a satisfactory breath when the train reached Hogwarts.

"Ok! Stop it both of you," Genevie 'Evie' Carrow, told them.

"Evie darling, please tell Theodore to shut up," Ascella spoke with a sickly smile.

"Evie, please tell your best friend to shut her damn mouth," Theo replied, glaring at Ascella.

"Ella, Theo, shut your damn mouths. Both of you," an annoyed Pansy Parkinson, spoke.

"But-" They stopped seeing Evie's and Pansy's glares.

Draco and Blaise smirked, receiving glares from Ascella and Theo.

The group descended down the Train, moving towards the carriages. Ascella sighed in contentment when she spotted the Thestrals. She gently patted their heads, as they nuzzled her hands.

"Ella, c'mon" Blaise prodded dramatically.

Ella nodded, entering the carriage, as it began moving towards the castle.

✧˖*°࿐

The Great Hall was filled with loud chatter and the latest gossip roamed around. The first years had been sorted and Dumbledore stood up for his annual speech.

"Now that we're all settled in and sorted, I'd like to make an announcement," He began.

"The Triwizard Tournament," Millicent Bulstrode spoke. "My father told me-"

"We know Bulstrode," Astoria Greengrass interrupted.

"-but home to some very special guests as well-" The Slytherins zoned out the speech, only gaining interest when Filch ran in.

"So, Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event, the Triwizard Tournament."

The Hall was filled with gasps and murmurs.

"So who all are planning to compete?" Ascella asked her upper classmates.

"I don't think it would matter, Ascella. There is no way, any 'slimy snake' will be chosen," Reece Zabini, Blaise's older brother told her. The Slytherin table chuckled.

"Well, that's true, Reece. No one can compete against us Slytherins and win," she spoke.

"Well, the Queen speaks!" Adrian announced good-naturedly.

"For now, please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of Magic, and their Headmistress Madam Maxime!" Dumbledore announced.

The door opened, and the Beauxbatons students entered. The performance that they had put up, attracted the ultimate attention of most of the boys.

"Hot!" Reece muttered, looking at one of the Veelas.

"Go for it, brother!" Blaise cheered, making Pansy flick his head.

 "Draco, look at that," Theo told Draco, pointing at Dumbledore who was greeting Madam Maxime. Draco and Theo chuckled.

"And now our friends from the north. Please greet the proud sons of Drumstrang and their Headmaster Igor Karkaroff."

Theo stiffened hearing the name. Blaise looked at his friend in concern.

Upon the entrance of the Dumstrang students, the girls and gays sighed. Pansy and Ascella chuckled, looking amused.

"Blimey it's him, Victor Krum," They heard Ronald Weasley say. 

 Victor caught Ascella's face in the crowd and gave her a half smirk. Ascella rolled her eyes, catching some of the girls glaring at her, she smirked. 

The guests settled in, and Barty Crouch Sr was called forward to lay down the rules. Thunder rumbled, shocking the Hall at the sudden noise. However, a bright streak of light hit the ceiling stopping the thunder.

"It that Mad-eye Moody?"

"The Auror?"

"What is he doing here?" Pansy whispered. 

"Probably, was called by Dumblebitch," Draco muttered back.

"My dear old friend, thanks for coming-"

"Told ya."

Ascella observed as Moody, drank something from the flask, "doesn't look like pumpkin juice," she whispered to the closest person, which happened to be Theo.

"No, it doesn't," he concurred. Forgetting their ongoing rivalry, they exchanged suspicious looks. The current King and Queen of Slytherin finally agreed upon something.

....

───※ ·❆· ※───

───※ ·❆· ※───

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ˗ˏˋ ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ'ˎ˗

~ 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠? ~

✧. 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚒'𝚖 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔. 

𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙰𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊'𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚢. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎; 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚖𝚎 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜.✧.*

・❥・ 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿? ・❥・

✧˚ · . 𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. ˚ · .

˗ˏˋ 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝘄𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝘆 / 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.'ˎ˗

ʟᴏᴠᴇ,

ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ

───※ ·❆· ※───