Chapter 1: The Beginning

Thanks for Reading, I want to say once again, I do not own transformers, I only own my ocs.
------------------------------------------------------

Ebonys P.O.V

Luke, Dawn, and I were on our way home from school. We live with our adoptive parents a mile from our school. None of us knew our birth parents. We were told they died in a car accident the day after they brought us home from the hospital.
I was silently walking along the sidewalk while Dawn and Luke planned one of their favorite pastimes, pulling pranks. Earlier this morning they asked if I wanted to join in but like usual, I refused. Those two could could get in trouble all they want, as long as im not dragged into it.
"Ebony, you should really help us with this prank this time. It'll be fun and I promise we won't get in trouble" Luke begged.

"Yea, thats what you said last time" I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"Come on, Your no fun" Dawn whined, nuddging me with her elbow.
"Yeah, your no fun anymore" Luke agreed.

"No, im not joining in on your guy's prank. Everytime I do we get in serious trouble" I said a little annoyed.
They both acted hurt by what I said.
"Guys, cut it out, its not working"

"Fine" They both said, giving up.

"WOOHOO!!!!" I said like i was excited, throwing my hands up in the air.
Both my siblings looked at me surprised at my outburst.
"What, can't a girl act excited without getting stared at?" I ask.
They shook their heads.

"Thought so"

We walk in silence for about 3 more minutes before they started planning again.

A bit later we were climbing up the porch steps and into the house. I sat down at the kitchen table a grabed my homework out of my bag. Luke and Dawn sat on the couch and watched tv, not bothering to do their homework.
"Typical" I muttered then went back to my homework. Then I noticed something, my parents weren't home.
"Hey, do you guys know where mom and dad went?" I asked my siblings. Usally, they were here when we got home, Dad working on fixing something around the house and mom cooking dinner.
"No, check the fridge for a note" Dawn answered.
I got up from my seat and went over to the fridge. Like Dawn had said, there was a yellow piece of paper taped to the fridge.

It read. ::: Ebony, Dawn, and Luke,
Me and your father have to work late and wont be home till around Midnight. Dawn, don't forget to do dishes tonight and Luke make sure to take out the trash. Ebony, your in charge of dinner. There's $30 on the top of the fridge for groceries. DONT SPEND IT ALL. Love ya, from mom:::

I grabed the note and went over to the couch. I gave it to Luke and Dawn to read. I went back to the kitchen, grabed to $30, and went outside. Hopping on my bike, I began my way to the store.
Halfway to the store I notice a red sports car behind me. "Must be going to the same place i am" I thought.
I turned the corner into a alley way as shortcut to the store, the car was still following me. I began to get a bit frightened by the car, why was it following me? I went faster and didn't stop until i got to the store doors. Quickly, i set my bike down and rushed into the store. Through the glass door I saw the bright red car pull up in one of the parking lots but no one came out. I stood there,waiting for someone to come out. No one did. I wandered around the store for about a hour, not wanting to go back outside.
Soon it became 6pm and I had to leave the store because of closing hours. I carefully and slowly crept out of the store. I sighed in relief when i saw the car wasn't there anymore. I got back on my bike and headed home.
Once again i was in the alley. All of the sudden i was plucked off my bike by a huge metal hand.
"Hey Let Go Of Me!!!!" I screamed, struggling to get free. Next thing i know im hit in the head by something hard and everything goes black.....

----------------------
Tell me what you guys think :-)