Called me home

A lot of you asked for a reunion/ a second part so here it is. It's no where near as long but I hope you enjoy it and it satisfies your hunger for more. Please enjoy:

It was glorious wasn't it.

Love.

When you've been gone for so long that the first sound of that voice fills your body and soul with energy you'd long forgotten.

It really was glorious.

Xie Lian had turned around to see a body leaning against the temple entrance, he looked so casual. Like he hadn't been gone for a year. Like he hadn't left. He leans fiddling with his braid the red coral earring between two fingers.

It was so glorious.

His eye. The glinting mischief Xie Lian has only seen in his memories and dreams.

Then in front of his statue, that of course it's familiar it's Hua Cheng who carved it. He falls to his knees hand over his mouth and sobs. The year has caught up to him. His year of suppressing and hiding was crumbling down all because of this ghost.

Hua cheng immediately springs up, face contorting into pain, then a soft understanding. He walks over carefully kneeling, and pulls the other into a tight embrace.

It's glorious love.

It's warm, welcoming, painful and bright. Xie Lian feels the need to scream and laugh and cry and honestly hit Hua Cheng over the head, because who the hell leaves after promising forever.

Shaky hands grasp the red fabric tightly. And with Xie Lian's strength it's a miracle it didn't rip.

'He's back, he's back, he back.
He's alive, he's alive, he's alive.
San Lang, my precious San Lang.'

The ghost seems to hear the silent chants and chuckles lowly.

'I'm back, I'm back, I'm back.
I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive.
Gege, my darling beloved I'm here.'

Xie Lian squeals burrowing his head further into the ghosts chest. His now solid chest that isn't see through anymore. He seems to have opened the communication array accidentally.

'Gege.' San Lang says. 'Gege are you alright? Why are you crying so hard?' He rubs the others back. Xie Lian seems so small in his lap shaking and sobbing. Why wouldn't he cry so hard? Hua Cheng is the sole cause. 'San Lang.' Xie Lian calls. 'San lang, San Lang.' All other words fail.

Hua cheng dips his head down to place a kiss on the others head. 'I'm here, I'm here your highness.' He confirmed. 'I won't leave.' The hug tightens. 'I won't ever leave you.'

Xie Lian let's out a loud sob. 'But he did.' He thinks. 'He said that before then he left.' Xie Lian tries to reel back his mind but he can't help but worry. 'Will he leave again? I can't, he can't, I love him I want him to stay.' Hua Cheng sighs.

"Gege," he calls out loud breaking the somewhat silence of the temple. "Gege look at me." He asks. Xie Lian shakes his head. 'How can I, what if this is all an illusion? I look up and your face is blank then you disappear into butterflies that explode like miniature stars. I- I can't.' He says. 'I can't stand to watch it another time, too much, I've seen it too much.'