01; steak and bonfires

The smell of Rosemary made its way through the big halls of Astor Manor, as the chefs prepared Daisy's welcome home dinner. The blonde girl was currently dressing herself in a yellow summer dress with beautiful flowery embroidery as her best friend Nicole was lying stomach first on Daisy's Queen-sized bed. 

"Are we meeting Shayla at the bonfire?" Daisy asked as she glanced at Nicole through the mirror, straighter in her hand.

"Yes, she texted me earlier that she would be having dinner with her family first," Nicole replied while playing with a strand of her hair. She was wearing jeans shorts with a white blouse, a Red Sox cap layer disregarded next to her, "Are you excited to see Conrad Fisher?"

A smirk played on Nicole's lips as she watched the frown grow on her friend's forehead, "Stop doing that or no amount of your mom's anti-ageing creams will safe you from your wrinkles"

"Conrad Fisher is the last person on my mind, I would rather go for Jeremiah than him," Daisy exclaimed, while messaging the frown away from her face, "besides, he hasn't even texted me yet"

"He hasn't?" Nicole quickly stood up from her spot on the bed, eyebrows raised as she glanced at her best friend.

"No, so weird right?" Daisy asked while turning to fully look at her best friend, putting the straightener onto her vanity.

"So you have been thinking of him," Nicole grinned, throwing a pillow at her friend. 

Squealing at the impact of the cushion, Daisy quickly stood up from her vanity to grab it back from the floor, "Oh you are so on Nicole

"The steak is delicious, Mrs Astor" Nicole complimented, as the group of four sat in Daisy's favourite spot outside in the gardens. It was a small white round wooden table in the midst of high bushes and colourful flowers. Shades of pink, yellow and blue were highlighted by several fairy lights.