Do you believe in God ?

En başından başla

The old blind man walked back to where he was and disappeared in another room as Moon went back to the security room.

.

.

.

.

Moon watched the cameras, it was now 4AM, at times like this nobody was left in the church or would come until 6AM or 7AM. Moon was bored, he decided to leave the room to go to the central room.

The statue of Jesus stood before him, he looked at it. "A human that sacrificed his life for the other." Moon told himself. Religion was something he could understand on a psychological point. "Something to guide the people, something that can give them hope and a point to their life." That was the only thought he had about it for a while.

-...

Moon joined his hand together and closed his eyes.

"... Umh... Dear God. Sorry, I've never done this before, but some people that I know believe in you, so maybe I should try it too... I hope that you're doing fine. Can I be happy ? Maybe, even though I still feel a... Block, separating myself from my real thoughts. But can I ask you to make Jason happy ? Whatever happened to me, I don't care, because I now have some precious people in my life.... Before... All of this, I only had to protect me and Sun (even though I know I hurt him when I got crazy, Sorry by the way) but now I have an entire family to love and protect. Please, protect them as well if anything happens to me. Anyway, I think it's getting late, I don't know if you have to sleep or not but anyway, Bye I guess... I mean, Amen."

Moon reopened his eyes and let go of his hands. He continued to walk in the church until 6AM, when his shift ended. He walked on slowly in the street. At that time nobody had already awoken, expected some people who were already accustomed to see Moon walk in his weird way toward his house. After an hour of walking that didn't bother him, he finally arrived at his house.

He went into the garden by passing by the empty car. No, the car isn't empty, Chica is sitting in the front row, her head against the window. Moon knocked at the window and stared at Chica.

-... Chica ?
"..." The animatronic didn't answer.

Moon started to worry and opened the door of the car which was apparently not locked.
-...Hey, Chica wake up !

"..."
-... I don't like this. Chica wake up !

"..."
- Time to wake up ! Can you hear me ? Wake up Chica !

The animatronic said as he shacked the other animatronic up.

-... Oh fuck.
He walked quickly towards the door and opened it with the spare key under the rug. He walked up the stairs and went to his room.

- JASON WAKE UP !

"Mmmmggh..."
- SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH CHICA !
"...Alright, alright..."

Jason woke up and followed Moon down the stairs and to their car.

"... Chica ?... Hey Chica ?" Jason said as he touched Chica. He froze an instant and touched the under of her eye.
"... N-No..."
He opened one of her eyes, a black liquid came out of it and run down her cheek.

"What's happening ?" Sun asked who woke up with all that sound.
"... Moon, take her in the living room, Sun, wake everybody up."
"... What's-"
"JUST DO IT."

"O-Okay !"

Sun run inside again as Moon took Chica to the living room. He put her on the table as Jason inspected the chicken. Soon, the other animatronics joined the living room, wondering what was happening and soon, being scared for the other animatronic's life. Roxanne was the last one to get in the living room.

"... What's... Happening ?" She asked. She couldn't see what or who was on the table, but she feared the worst. "... Chica ?... N-No... Is she... ?"
"Not yet... I hope." Jason responded.

Moon brought Jason's tool case and some wires to him.

"We have to tie her to the table, take the wires and tie her." Jason said.
"Tie her ?" Monty asked.
"... She might try to hurt herself or the other when she wake up"

Roxy felt her knees shaking, her head wanting to explode, she wanted to scream, she didn't knew what was happening to her best friend and she felt like she was part of the problem.

Last night

Roxanne POV

Chica and Roxanne were the only two left in the car, where they gonna have a discussion about what happened earlier ?... Chica didn't seem to want to talk.

-... Umh... So about earlier...
"..."
-...

Roxy looked away, she looked at Monty, who was helping Bonnie walk up the stairs in front of the door as Freddy was following them. No Roxanne, stop distracting yourself from your problems.

-... I am a beautiful animatronic... I am the best... but sometimes... I feel like people shouldn't look at me... because I'm too ugly or maybe I smell bad... and the more the people like me, the less I feel confident... Maybe I look bad, maybe I don't act the way they like... So right then, when you looked at me... at my face... I felt like you could see everything in me...

She sighed before opening the window. She took a cigarette in her pocket and lit it before taking a puff of it.

-... When you look at me that way, I feel like you can see all of me... even the worst part.
She chuckled.
-... Actually, only the worst part of me...

She sighed again as she twitched the cigarette in between her fingers.
-... I'm not even confident about my sexuality... you're always so confident about yourself... "I'm definitely a cottage core lesbian !" You keep saying... But I don't know what I am... straight... bisexual...... Homosexual ?... I-I don't know.

She brought her hand to her face.
-... I don't know anything when I'm around you... but I'm scared that if we date I won't be enough for you, or that I'm just toxic and wrong and ugly !... I... I love myself... maybe too much.

As she finished she opened the door and left the car, leaving the keys on the car seat.

She walked quickly behind the house and went in the garden. Only some fireflies lit it. She let go of her whole body and fell on the ground.

-... I don't love myself... I'm lying... I-I...

.

.

.

.
But she couldn't finish her sentence.

To be continued...

Hello again ! I am actually in vacation so I don't think I will uptade a chapter next wednesday, anyway, bubye !